Sutherland Shire, Sydney - Python Breeders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ccmattyjayde

Reaction score
Hey everyone
Just wondering if any of you Sutho Shire residents could let me know of some python breeders around here? I know of a few, but was hoping to get some feedback on any that people have dealt with and have had good experiences with.
I'm not even sure what species of python I want to get yet (too hard to decide, might as well get em all? :p) so if anyone could tell me a breeder and what snakes they usually have available that would be fantastic. :D (wanting to get a hatchy by the way) =]

Wasn't sure if this would be the right section to put this in!

Thanks guys :)

There are some pretty good ones but most of them don't come on line much.
As one of them said to me. " I don't have to go onto the internet and rave on about how good my stock is".
" If it's good it'll sell itself through word of mouth".

As one of them said to me. " I don't have to go onto the internet and rave on about how good my stock is".
" If it's good it'll sell itself through word of mouth".

Haha :)
Hmm well if anyone has the phone numbers etc of any breeders round here please let me know, either by PM or written here. =]
I know of one guy, so will give him a call tomorrow and see what he has.

you want breeders well

there is so many in the areas its not funny but be carefull some are not licenced & they have good looking bodgy licences:evil:
we got some murry darling hatchlings for sale at $250 each
fully leagal
hope that helps

Stuart Barnes, Andrew Melrose, Chris Weinholt, just to name a few....

so ur new hmmm

you post alot . you must be a info spung like myself:D

Last edited:
Shane Black's not in the Shire, but he's right next to it. He breeds some of the best pythons i've seen in my time. Cape Yorks, Womas, and i think BHP's. His more known for his amazing Elapids, but his pythons are awesome as well. He's a great bloke and really know's his stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another good thing about Shane is his prices.
You get the best quality snakes at an excellent price. He doesnt charge a fortune like some others. Top bloke.

Shane Black's not in the Shire, but he's right next to it. He breeds some of the best pythons i've seen in my time. Cape Yorks, Womas, and i think BHP's. His more known for his amazing Elapids, but his pythons are awesome as well. He's a great bloke and really know's his stuff.

a couple of Shanes womas, not too shabby for an elapid lover.

Attachments

• womas1.jpg
    womas1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 36
  • womas2.jpg
    womas2.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 32
  • womas3.jpg
    womas3.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 30
I wouldn't hesitate in getting an animal off Shane Black, his elapids and pythons are stunning.

Simone.

Not too shabby for an elapid lover.

Yeah, i wouldnt mind taking a heap of his "shabby" pythons off his hands.
Just to help him out and give him more space for his beloved Elapids. I'm just a generous sort of person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back