A nice wee visitor...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slim6y

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Ahhhhh, the first week I decided not to visit my GF (in Port Douglas) instead stay home and be all domesticated (and try and sell my frogs) and she calls up with a mystery guest in her house...

She described it and I instantly said GTS - my favourite of the aussies....

She sent me a pic, looks quite nice...

Wished I was there now :(

Of course to see my GF not to meet the visitors!!!

She has hundreds of white lipped GTF around, so I assume plenty of food for the snake. Some of her white lipped's actually live behind wall paintings.

Will be quieter around if the snake gets its way haha... croak croak croak croak... at 5am then a return croak croak croak croak.... you'll know what i am talking about if you've heard white lipped's before!

Well, I am pleased she's snake friendly (the GF that is) and was sensible enough to leave it alone.

There's the pic she took...

Attachments

• IMG_2067.jpg
    IMG_2067.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 154
absolutely gorgeous! thanks for sharing an yes their very close to being my fav as well! :D

the only thing was it wasn't blue :( otherwise my GF said he was very curious and quite relaxed... and seemed to own the place. And the froggies were very unsettled...

Ever heard a GTS eating a frog?
Sounds like a child being murdered! Certainly not quiet.

i see!
did u go up into his roof space, i reckon the 3rd might be in the chest he keeps up there.... ;)

It's not his roof space you need to worry about... it's the 'downstairs' the room he keeps a giant padlock on... I asked what he kept in there (thinking it must be snakes).... but he just ushered me along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back