Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea
i have a female who is 18months old
she is around 4-5 foot long and starting to eat like a big girl!!
she took her first full rat on the weekend

great pics mate thanks for sharing.Have to love the the olives.

He's just awsome. Not 100% but think i need a C class licence for one of these beuties. So will be a while befor I can get one.

This is why we love olives (nice ones of coures).

Attachments

• 30.12.07 017.JPG
    30.12.07 017.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC00695.JPG
    DSC00695.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 104
  • From Old Computer 1171.jpg
    From Old Computer 1171.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 79
wow!!!! this thread definately has pressed the go button for me to have my snake to be a Olive!!!.... i just love how smooth and nice they feel... and i think its the best colouring ever... and I've handled a baby one and a 4 yr old one and the baby one was just a little nervous at first when i picked it up but in 5 second he was at home in my hands... and the 4 yr old one was comfy as if she knew me for years... so yea... thanks beautiful people!

what type of licence can you get olives on in victoria . and i love your olive it is beautifull. Do you breed them.

Simple- great pics!

//Todd

Thanks we loved yours as well. Our female (in the picture) is a bit darker than our male. Our male looks similar to the one on the pics of the kids you posted.

Fingers crossed they are old enough/big enough to breed this season!

Yeah- and I heard that there is a venomous species of python out there somewhere, too...

//Todd

I think someone's pulling you leg too. Though my stepfather found a snake a long time ago that he thought looked unusual, it was sent to a university and they found it had approx 7 different species of snake both venomous and non-venomous, unfotunatly he is dead now so can't get the name of the uni it was sent to... Its rare but apparently it happens...

But back to topic thats one BEAUTIFUL olive and great camera work.

I love Olive pythons so much also. I have one myself. Swapped my female for a male of the same age/size as i will get three hatchling females from a friend in a month or two. They such magnificent reptiles and i could spend all day watching them. Real fun to watch them feed also

Here's a couple of pics of him a couple months after I got him:

marsalas2_001.sized.jpg

post_shed6.sized.jpg

ash_olive2.sized.jpg

//Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back