hi everyone another newbie here

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jazdan

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi all
i have just moved up to gold coast from mid north coast where i vet nursed and become interested in reptiles with my life style being so busy i let my licence expire but since moving up here my 2.5 year old daughter has become very interested in lizards and geckos

so... i'm in process of getting my qld licence

if any one needs reptile baby sitter in gold coast area
more then happy to help

email me on [email protected]
or text/call 0408 702 583

welcome to the site
2 and 1/2 is a great age
what reptiles are you thinking of getting?

well i personaly like python's diamonds, bhp, and green tree pythons but my daughter LOVES lizards so i have bought her a tank yesterday and have organised a pair of breeding blueies and also want to get her some pygmy beardies i think that will make a nice start

we also have a 14 year old bull terrier that im afraid on his last legs

welcome to the site u will find it very helpful

thanks

thanks to all who welcomed me now that i have got my licence my collection is two 6month old eastern bearded's both showing red, a 3 yr old female looking for a mate for this season:D
a juvinile murray darling python and bruce a thick tailed gecko who also is lonley.

WoW :D :shock: Sounds like you have a great collection of scaley friends! Well Done hehe.
what does your daughter think of the lizards ? :p Good job!

daughter loves them, she's very understanding of their behaviors and how they feel, our young male beardy's come to glass doors scratching to get out when they see us. its very cute. even the thick tailed gecko climbed up her and sat on her shoulder the second day we had him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back