yaaay frogs thanks slimey

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scorps

Hey all
Here are a few pics of my new gtf's i picked up from slimeys house today, they are so cool i have never kept frogs before only reps and i have to say these lil guys are awsome i have 5 adults and hope to breed them (pm me info if you wanna heelp me with some info :p) they eat out my hands and got really excited when i fed them tonight god thier little piggies:) any way heres some pictures will put more up most probly tomorow or the next day once i finish making thier enclosure look spectacular

p.s a huge thanks to slimey he gave them to me slightly cheaper than asking price, gave me a start off woodie colony, a 4 foot light and a full tub of repti-vite so thanks heaps mate :)

Climbing Glass
2ntxsi0.jpg

Just Chilling
9r86j7.jpg

Waiting To Be Fed
eqtuv6.jpg

Hanging Around
23j1lj6.jpg

Thier So Cute
hssx03.jpg

Random Pic
66i3o9.jpg

More Random Pics :)
28gxapj.jpg

hahaha beat you to it mate as soon as i saw the add new they had to be mine :p

sweet ill have a look be nice to find some froggy contacts in cairns would like to get a few different species:)

i love how they jump up against the glass its so cute

They look to be very healthy as well.

In Cairns you have the Frog Hospital (Frog Decline Reversal Project) http://fdrproject.org/

Not sure if you can get frogs that need a home, but well worth a look around the web site.

You're very welcome scorps... They look like they're in an awesome enclosure, they seem happy, they're feasting and above all they're well looked after.

I am glad they've gone locally, I can have visiting rights... right?

Maybe I can have weekends with them?

Sorry Jono - you were next in line!

I have plenty of wild ones here - but alas they merely come inside via the toilet... Kermit the bog!

Anyways, all the best with the five friendly froggies!

hahah you can baby sit them on weekends already got probs with my gf trying to steal them swear shes going to leave me for them :p

or leave you with them... :p

You can come back here froggies.... hehe....

hey mate, where'd you get your frogs from? Im am looking for some adults to buy. I only have one and want him to have some friends. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back