Problems with Gmail?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss B

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with Gmail?

My incoming emails are taking a loooong time to get delivered to my inbox. I just received an email that was sent six days ago :shock:

no problems here...

i have had dating problems tho.
sending myself an email, and the date coming in as 2 daysago.

are all the "late" emails coming from the same email providers?

Sometimes if it's been a busy week it seems to take forever to get all my emails and they come at totally random times .. v annoying

Nah, the emails are coming from different places.

My partner will send an email at 12pm for example, and in the 'Sent' field of his email it will have 12pm but when it arrives in my inbox forty-five minutes later it is date stamped as '12.42pm' or whatever.

But six days... arghh... ridiculous....

well either there is a problem with your internet connection causing it to slow down (like going past your dounload limit), there is a problem with the g-mail sever's internet connection or there is just somthing wrong with your email accounts. thats all i can think of at the moment.

i am not having any problems other than the date thing, i just recieved an email that was sent today but dated the 1st of feb, maybe thats the problem

It's not my internet connection, it's happening both at work and at home.

There are definately some emails that are not coming through at all. I've switched to using my other email for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back