Purple Faze Beardies?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I saw an advert on petlink for them.Cant say I've ever seen any though.Most likely a typical scammer.

My guess would be that its a scam. Purple requires a blue pigment, which to my knowledge beardies do not produce.

I was told that the are normal beardies that have spent too much time watching TV, but that didn't seem very likely to me.
I thought maybe they were just normal beardies that had been properly hydrated.

Some beardies get a blue / purplish tinge around the ribs, nothing special really, but I think thats where the name comes from.

is that similar to the 'lavender; phase ive seen on petlink too?

Nah but have a look at what i just spotted in the backyard ;)

Attachments

• turts 090.jpg
    turts 090.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 40
  • turts 087.jpg
    turts 087.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 43
  • turts 086.jpg
    turts 086.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 52
hey mags i have a pic of a beardie that was for sale on pelink about 3 years ago and as jason says it had purple on the rib area. i just gotta get thepic of the other computer.

It's only a matter of time before someone buys one of those cheap ebay tattoo kits and starts selling pink and purple polka-dot beardies.....

Some dragons have those bluish side bars, but it's not exactly enough to call them 'Purple Phase' rofl. Someone was advertising Purple Phase on Petlink a while back but funnily enough they didn't have any pics of these supposedly purple dragons ;)

caustichumour said:
It's only a matter of time before someone buys one of those cheap ebay tattoo kits and starts selling pink and purple polka-dot beardies.....

bluetranslucent.jpg

(those are actually real beardies, by the way - no photoshopping) :shock:

Oh by the way - its phase. The spelling in the title is irritating...

Faze and pet link go hand in hand.....
My old male used to get really purple sides, it was the father of Zulus male, crossed with a orange female, then he crossed it with a pale female, thus the multi coloured hatchies he had this year.

My suggestion is you may actually be thinking of "Purple Haze" a song by Jimi Hendrix.

[video=youtube;OF0o4xCqPgU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF0o4xCqPgU[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back