my enclosure idea

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats an awesome idea
maybe to clean it glue like everything to a board that goes in the tank and then u can just lift it out and hose it off..so long as everything is waterproof..if that makes sense
actually that probably wouldnt work but anyways lol

sounds cool,i seen this idea that might help ya a bit.it was a huge mountion made of foam and cover in growt.if tat helps,i'de lik ta c pics

if you had it as a "destroyed city", say post-godzilla you could have some great hides and climbs and stuff:
fallen bridges, demolished buildings, etc.

but as someone else said. bit of a mission to clean

If you covered all your basic shapes (ie. cut out of styrofoam) in several layers of grout, painted on your detail then sealed with PVA adhesive, it would be waterproof and reasonably easy to wipe clean as long as you avoided too many little edges and bits.

sounds cool, but you should put in some sand somewhere if the type of lizard you have likes to dig, to make it more comfortable for him\her, coll idea..

make sure he has room to run around! I was thinking for hides, a tunnel through a "Hill/Mountian" (maybe his basking rock?) Or underground car park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back