my neigbour loves his rooster

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my next door neighbors dog loved our chooks, all ten of them.

Umm didn't really read all of this thread so not sure if anyone suggested this yet but can I just say....Chicken Soup Yum.

one day i let my dog out to try and scare them away, he chased them and the damn birds made a panicked WHOOP WHOOOP WHOOOP WHOOP noise like a cross between a siren and Zoidberg from futurama.

Hahaha i couldn't help laugh at the discription of the noise XD.

If the neighbour doesn't co-operate just start singing out loud "I feel like chicken tonight ".

the damn birds made a panicked WHOOP WHOOOP WHOOOP WHOOP noise like a cross between a siren and Zoidberg from futurama.

LOL that's a pretty damn accurate description. When i used to live at home mum had a peacock that used to wake me up every morning with this noise when our dogs chased it... thankfully it ended up escaping to a neighbour's who owned other peacocks and we never bothered trying to get it back.

I had a previous neighbour who had a rooster and i approached her and politely asked if she could get rid of it due to the crowing in the morning, she told me what i could do, i then told her it was against council regulations to own chickens/roosters in suburbia so she then allowed it to free roam her back yard and claimed she didnt own it when council came around after my first complaint. Council claimed they couldnt do that much as she wasnt housing it on her property only roosting in her tree and i then explained she did that to use it as a loop hole so it couldnt be removed and then council came out again and caught it and thats was the end of the story and never spoke or acknowledged that neighbour again.

Turn its head around a few times, pluck it, roast it, and invite the neighbour around for dinner. Hate people with noisy animals, all good and well if they want to keep a rooster but im sure if you wanted to deal with the noise youd buy your own....people suck :lol:

im going out tommorrow to buy peacocks and roosters learn them peoples that want to mow their lawns while im trying to sleep

This is a true story:lol: A friend of mine had a rooster that crowed regulary but as far as he knew it wasn't bothering any neighbours. One particular morning at about 3am he woke up to the loudest banging & crashing coming from the chook pen so he bolted down there in the pitch black only to find his poor crazy next door neighbour going berserk banging pots & pans on everything whilst screaming at the top of his lungs"how do you @#%$*@ like it you _arstard rooster:lol::lol: Of course my mate got rid of the rooster & moved as quickly as possible:lol: So don't feel alone mate your not the first person to be driven insane by a rooster:lol::p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back