My Snakes a Vegan

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a member of the SLF (soya bean liberation front) I have to say you make me sick. When will people learn that soy based products are murder!!

If only they knew the truth.:cry:

so you squish a skink and paint in on the tofu..
does that mean you see the mouse or rat as being a far superior species to the skink.. so far so that the mouse / rats lives are worth saving but the skink is not...

feed the damn snake what it should be eating...

Please try and find your sense of humor.

Please try and find your sense of humor.

I got mine at Bunnings. If you buy it at the same time you pick up your sarcasm detector they'll through in some free "Gullable no more" tablets.

Hahaha.....my unicorn ate mine when he thought I didnt love her anymore as when I tucked her into bed I only gave her 3 kisses not 4......go figure.

I personally only feed my snakes recycled toilet paper as i think it is immoral to use tofu(due to the massive environmental destruction it causes).

I realise this is a G up, but some idiots will probably do this now or in the future :(

hmmmm one taken the bait already........

So what? there are actually insane ppl in this world(known as vegans) who would do this sort of thing and it would actually work if you tried it. Vegans often malnourish themselves so why wouldnt they do it to their pets? surely they have no more right to a natural diet than human.

crap while i was out yesterday i thought that if i put me lizard in with the kookaburra he would look after him
well the cat ate the kookaburra so the lizard got out now i cant finr him any where
cats arnt they a pain
i supose he was hungry he did come from siberia
maybe i should feed him more koalas

i agree with michelle and can tofu be good for the snake i wouldn't change it from its normal diet how would you like it if i blind folded you made a bag of sand smell like mc donalds cheese burger and forced it down your throught

Sarcasm people! I cant believe some are actually taking this seriously!

i agree with michelle and can tofu be good for the snake i wouldn't change it from its normal diet how would you like it if i blind folded you made a bag of sand smell like mc donalds cheese burger and forced it down your throught

1. There is no way I would let you blindfold me.
2. There no one I trust enough to let them blindfold me and then stick things in my mouth.
3. McDonalds is crap, and I wouldn't eat one of those cow lip and ****hole burgers if you paid me.
4. Ironically sand is more nutritious than a McDonalds cheese burger

Oh NO HELP........my snake wont eat its tofu rat as his favorite enya cd is scratched.......What can I do????;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back