Big Brutus

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

salebrosus

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Got my dear brutus out for a play in the sun, but the clouds came over and brought in a storm. I snapped off a couple of quick shots.

I am yet to measure him but i am sure i rip a new hernia every time i lift the big bugger up.

One of the shots i took last Monday when he and his girlfriend were cuddling up together.

Cheers,

Simone.

Last edited:
I thought HE had a big head lol looks like she has him covered?

To be honest pugsly, she is a bit smaller than him, it was bad angle. They looked so adorable cuddled like that that i didnt want to open the enclosure in case they moved, so i took it at that angle and through the glass sadly.

The road is 3.5m wide so i think the Brute is doing ok in size. He's getting old the poor bugger, but still randy as hell with the ladies.

Simone.

Last edited:
I guess i should mention Brutus is underneath........ they moved after the flash disturbed them but they were perfectly on top of each other and coiled around. They are so cute together.

Simone.

Last edited:
He looks awesome Simone! :)

How old would he be know, looks bigger then I would of thought.

Kane

I recently sold my biggest carpet, He was about 10 foot and 8 kilos.....
He now belongs to a reptile display

Edit, Actually he was about 11 and a bit feet cause he was a tiny bit over 3 metres

Cause that just how i roll:lol:

Here is a pic of him.

The snake behind him is about 7 feet so you can see the comparison

coastals.jpg

Beat that!

He looks awesome Simone! :)

How old would he be know, looks bigger then I would of thought.

Kane

Hi Kane, Yeah he is a big old boy, he's 20 year old. And still my big baby. lol.

I am going to have to get the tape measure out some time to measure him. I'd weigh him but i don't want to have to get on the scales with him :(

Simone.

I recently sold my biggest carpet, He was about 10 foot and 8 kilos.....
He now belongs to a reptile display

Edit, Actually he was about 11 and a bit feet cause he was a tiny bit over 3 metres

Cause that just how i roll:lol:

10 feet is 3.05 metres.

He's a big boy Simone!

Brutus is my baby, i have had him a while and would be lsot without him. What's more impressive than his size is his beautiful placid nature (when food is not available).

Ta Jonno, I know you're wanting to see a big coastal, one of my applicants at work was telling me of a big old carpet python he has in a shed at Cooroy. He said this thing has been there for years and he swears blind it is over 4metres. He is the enviro friendly developer i know.

But anyway, i asked him for a photo and he said he has kept one of its skins, he said he will bring it in but he said they measure the skin and it was close to 6m. Will be curious to see this skin if he brings it in for show and tell.

Simone.

Hey babe, Brutus is looking good! He must have loved going out for a stretch and picking up scents. Cant wait to move up and be with you both! Soon!!

Yeah Brutus is still as charming as the first day i got him. He certainly is my most favourite snake. His two girlfriends are getting some good size on them too.

Simone.

g'day simone, at last measurement, brutus's lttle boy schnappy is measuring in at a healthy 7 foot long at just ova 2 years old, hopefully he can follow in brutus's big steps.

He looks nice.
We have a female that looks similar to him but she has a lot of growing to do before she gets that big!

i heard there is an investigation going on about why the local cows have been disapearing,i think we know why now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back