My Snake Ranch Delivery

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Count

Not so new Member
Reaction score
On Friday before I went to school about 7am my Snake Ranch delivery arrived of 1 male Stimson's Python (broome locale) and my Female blonde spotted python. I am thrilled with the snakes the stimson's has eaten but the spotted hasnt yet gonna try again on sunday.

The spotted is my avatar and here are some some attachments. Oh and the stimson's managed to get in the light cage and wrapped around the light fitting took ages to get him off (only the uv light).

Attachments

• Image000.jpg
    Image000.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 79
  • Image002.jpg
    Image002.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 100
  • Image005.jpg
    Image005.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 85
Get them out of those huge cages, a light shield is there for a reason.
If the snake is small enough to get through, its not going to work, is it !!!
Click clacks are the way to go for Stimmies and Spotteds, at least till they get bigger.

Cool, I'm guessing these are your first? you'll need to get a male spotted and a female stimmy next so you can start to breed them when they are big enough.

Lol, I'm not sure my parents will let me and my bro breed em took enough convincing to get snakes. we have had our central beardie for about a year then me and my bro thought lets see if we can get snakes we begged for weeks and finally they said yes :) so i dont think they will let us breed.

im getting a broome stimi two!

sup beet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back