Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hsut77

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

Just sold my old skyline and have been the given go ahead (wife's) to spend the lot on snakes!!!! I married the right girl!!!!!:) Anywhoo, I have been tossing up between a few snakes but want to get some ideas. I have a male MD, male Spotted and a male Bredli. I want to breed in the years to come but i'm not sure weather to breed just one species to get started.

How about some ideas. Enclosures are taken care of so the whole wack can go on snakes. :lol::shock:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous!!! i would get olives or a woma or blackheaded or water or oh my gosh....the list is endless!!!

happy for ya mate :p

Nat ;)

Probably best to look around at for sale ads and see what spikes your fancy. There's a gorgeous Diamond Python up at the moment. It's all personal choice on what you like.

why dont you get your snakes sexed and get a partner accordingly, you could buy one of each special you mentioned for that money

you have 3 different males at the moment and you say you want to breed in years to come
why not purchase females to suit what you already have.

Could always get a bhp and then with the leftover cash some more carpets to feed to it ;)

Nice one Aspidites :lol: I have had all these thoughts - eg. matching up my boys, but I may just stick to one or two of them. Might wait until the Melb expo and have a sniff at whats around.

More seriously, if I were in your situation I'd buy a female bredli.... and then whatever else :)

Woma's a beautiful but on class2,does anyone know when they are going to be put on class1 ?
So i would buy a adult fem bredli and a fem murray.

Maybe 2x Green Tree Pythons would be nice!! yeah baby.......( : :lol:

By a mate for the ones you already have, then hold onto the change for the snake that catches your eye in the coming weeks. If it doesnt come up, hold off till some of the expos are on, or next breeding season.

Simone.

By a mate for the ones you already have, then hold onto the change for the snake that catches your eye in the coming weeks. If it doesnt come up, hold off till some of the expos are on, or next breeding season.

Simone.

Truley wise Simone. If your not sure what to buy, than don't buy anything untill you do. Don't buy snakes just to spend $$$$$ ..................but if you do, good time to buy womas ;)

:shock:
Awh you lucky bugga:D:lol:
I would go for a mate for each of your males, and a couple of GTP wouldn't go astray either;):rolleyes::lol:

Have fun choosing:D

cheers
Trouble:)

1700.oo

Your right Hsutt 77, misinterpreted figures, Hypo Bredli, B & G Jungles, & yes nice coloured MD to pair up with your male....:shock:

First thing i would buy is a present for my wife if she allowed me to spend that much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back