Trying to contact Tadpoles (Sarah)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

expansa1

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone have Tadpoles (Sarah's) email address as I am trying to contact her. It seems she doesn't check her pm's.

Cheers,

Craig

i have her phone number as i got the beared dragon but i dont no if
i can give you her phone number

Thanks for that guys. Although she's online it doesn't seem that she reads her pm's as I sent her one yesterday and today regarding a package from her I should have received by now.

Cheers,
Craig

If someone happens to have Sarah's (Tadpoles) phone number could they please ring her and ask if she could give me a call on 07 5408-2616 re a package she was supposed to send a couple of weeks ago that never arrived.

Thank you,
Craig
Expansa1

Just wondering if anyone else on this site paid for the 'Crab Stuff' from Sarah Beer (Tadpoles) and didn't receive it?

I have been pm'ing her for some 2-3 weeks now and she hasn't had the decency to get back to me to let me know why I haven't received the Hermit Crab stuff she advertised on THIS SITE!

"Hermit crab stuff - book, food, salt, shells
State: SA Price: 20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Description
Assorted hermit crab stuff -

Hermit Crabs by Neal Proneck
A fantastic hermit crab book with more than 30 colour photos and drawings

Assorted shells, normal type, and a few bits of coral

Painted shells x4

Food, and Salt.
Both of these have been used a little but still have lots of use left in them - see pics

Willing to Freight?
yes, aust post in the 3kg satchel $9.30 - it weight just over a kilo all up so the satchel is the cheapest way

Contact Details
Pm me

My last hermit crab passed away so i'm selling the stuff as i'm not getting anymore. - Getting more frogs instead.
I also have a 2ft tank with stand and wooden lid, I'll post on monday that the crabs lived in.
I won't be back online untill monday, so if you pm me i wont be able to respond untill then.

Sarah

Sarah Beer of 17 Blacktop road Hillbank. SA

Just a word of warning, be careful dealing with Sarah Beer (Tadpoles)
She won't return pm's, emails or phone calls.

Craig Latta
Expansa1
She was even on this morning after I sent her a pm at approximately 9.14am AEDST but still didn't respond to any emails over the last 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back