SA people only

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chris-cool, you have quite a drive if you want to come! :lol: BTW what is FTW? :?

Monarto sounds good to me!

Its fabulous.... 3pm is the best as the bus tours are included & that is the time they feed the giraffe
they,in the last year have re-done their there habitat for their tawny dragons.. real nice!.. no other reptiles on display yet!

why 3pm? the bus tour is part of the entry fee at anytime!

and yes they do have other reptiles on display, not much but they have blueys and shingles and stuff.....

No bbq at Monarto but there is a bistro/cafe and picnic facilities. Has been a couple of years since I've been there. I used to live just down the road. There is walking trails with & without guides. Definitely worth the trip Jozz. :D:D:D

They have shingleback and blue tongue displays? The last time i was down there they only had the tawny dragons in the square glass tank.

They have shingleback and blue tongue displays? The last time i was down there they only had the tawny dragons in the square glass tank.

i was there about 2 months ago and they had the tawnys in the square tank and another square tank with shingles in it, and im pretty sure i remember a 3rd tank with blueys....

they are inside near the sunken bilby enclosure....

Hmm, seems I missed this one, SA for me too. So....general concensus is Monarto then? I'd suggest getting there early, first tour is best IMO, all the animals getting up, doing their morning routines before settling down for the rest of the day, definately the most activity besides late afternoon. And we've got a better chance of all being on the same bus if we go up early, get there as a group. Not many herps on display but if you look carefully on the walks there's a lot of stuff to see, beardies etc. Matt, was the cheetah boardwalk open when you went last? It should be open now, along with the rhino and African waterhole. Lets make a day of it peoples!

Matt, was the cheetah boardwalk open when you went last? It should be open now, along with the rhino and African waterhole. Lets make a day of it peoples!

Yes the cheetah boardwalk was open and the rhinos.... and if by african waterhole you mean the bit with all the giraffes and stuff then yes! :)

It's about time we had something. I have forgotten what everyone looks like!! Yeah, that Pet Expo is this weekend, might see if I can squeeze it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back