Jungles Ahoi

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll 2nd that cough kelly....(*cough cough* Nephrurus! lol)

They are stunning jungles Neph and Codered... Congrats!

RIghto, I've had the camera so I've grabbed the jungles and got a few pics. The female has recently shed and the male is between shed I guess (about 3 weeks after his last shed).

Here are some pics of the male...

DSCN8982.jpg

DSCN8980.jpg

DSCN8970.jpg

And the female...

DSCN8947.jpg

DSCN8951.jpg

DSCN8956.jpg

Thanks guys.

-H

Very nice jungles,love that type of patterning...good score!!!

I'll have to find a way to bright up the yellow accurately without using photoshop.

They are a bit better than the photos show.

-H

Have you tried taking a pic outside when the sun is covered with some clouds?Usually shows pretty close to true colour!

Are they Tully jugles by any chance???

Nah, Like just about all jungles, the lineage is "jungle". The father was a Montgomery animal and the mother was bred by Roger Lester (i think).

-H

Looking good Henry.
Taking pics outside on an overcast day will help, or using incandescent lighting instead of a flash.

Looks to have thrown to the Jungle Freak side just from overall looks,a nice mix of jungles,should colour up very nicely for you!!

Looking very nice Henry .. sure you dont want to give those ones back ;)

No worries, one for one swap with lawsoni sounds great :) :D

Some of the others in that clutch are humming along very nicely too. Will get some pics up soon.

May as well continue updating this thread as the jungles grow and such. Yes, they are still alive. No, they haven't become handleable, just their teeth have got larger and they draw blood now. I think I'm getting a slight reaction to their saliva.... the bites really itch.

If anyone has experienced the pain of trying to photograph a fairly vibrant yellow animal and only getting "tan-beige-brown" you'll have some idea of the frustration i experienced. Not being totally competant with my new camera, I spent a long time trying to get photos coming out close to yellow. I have a feeling the trick is to manually fiddle with the white balance rather than use the settings they give you. I lost my patience with that so this was the best i could do in the short time i felt like photographing them. You get the idea!

DSC_2908.jpg

DSC_2913.jpg

DSC_2914.jpg

DSC_2918.jpg

DSC_2919.jpg

there are photos of both the male and female there.

all the best,

-H

Nephrurus....lovely patterns

Q;.....why does most spell Shanes name wrong?.....Scarff!
so it would be Scarffing...?

Nice jungles neph...try the sun for pics, I know the frustration also. Heres one of Tarzan in the sun - hope you like;)

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 44
so the term didnt evolve from Shane Scarff ?

or it would be origined by his name ...wouldnt it...with the correct spelling
pm me to explain?...as this isnt my thread...with respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back