Apology...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonKeeper

Very Well-Known Member
Banned
Reaction score
I have apologized for what was said in chat...

I would appreciate it if people would accept my apology but honestly I don't really care...

I would just like to say to the people in chat (which I can't access anymore) that I did not personally attack anyone, I didn't single out anyone, I was stating my opinion.

When I was informed I may have hurt some people I apolagized instantly, and I am truly sorry to those people I may have hurt...

Hopefully we can forget this whole incident, I know it's not easy.. But I have apolagized and I hope we can eventually work past it...

Also, please don't reply if you don't have a valid opinion, please don't reply if you are only going to flame.

Last edited:
drama.jpg

If you're going to make a big song and dance about it DragonKeeper than I suggest you tell the good people of APS exactly what you said!

If you're going to make a big song and dance about it DragonKeeper than I suggest you tell the good people of APS exactly what you said!

I am not trying to stir anything up or make a fuss, I am just trying to let the people involved know...

i dont know what happened, but whatever it is maybe, just maybe should be kept quiet? if it upset the person, im sure it will do no good posting it on the forums for everyone to see

My guess is it may be something to do with another thread started by him on the subject of another apology - but thats just a guess.

Thats a mature attitude..DK, hope your accie is doing well!

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a little thing called a PM, aka PRIVATE MESSAGE.

I still want to you tell people what you said, you are obviously trying to make a fuss, making a thread about something that happened in Chat.

There were a lot of people involved, and I don't know all of their usernames, and I don't know which people were personally hurt...

This is the best way I could think of...

i dont know what happened, but whatever it is maybe, just maybe should be kept quiet? if it upset the person, im sure it will do no good posting it on the forums for everyone to see

Your probably right, I really am not a great thinker sometimes..

Sorry...

nah, my post wasnt meant to be for you, it was for all the people posting 'what was it?' i reckon u did the write thing saying sorry

"tell us what you said tell us what you said tell us what you said tell us what you said tell us what you said tell us what you said tell us what you said tell us what you said tell us what you said"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back