New piercing :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thesilverbeast

Reaction score
Got it done yesterday :)

(and i thought id chuck in the stimmie for good measure!)

Attachments

• Image021.jpg
    Image021.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 239
  • Image028.jpg
    Image028.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 140
yeah crazy, im gonna be pretty careful. it only lasts for a few months so it wont have a chance to grow out.

(and btw it didnt hurt anymore than a normal piercing. the tongue hurt more than this... i expected different. )

When you take it out, do you do it yourself? Does it come out easy, I would think it would get pretty tight after a while and be a bit hard to dislodge?

With this piercing, because its not pinching anything and its just straight skin theres a high chance the body will reject it like how it does a splinter. to counteract that the bar is on 90 degree angles. this will make it painful to take out if it hasnt healed up (which mine hasnt yet as its only 30 hours old) and puts as much flesh above the piercing so its easier for the body to keep rather than try to get rid of.

but yeah, due to the rejection and all that it will grow out fast. so when that happens you take it out. usually you get at least 3 months but some get years. same as the eyebrow but the eyebrow is usually 6 months.

oh and to answer your question, ill just pinch the skin a little to raise it then itll slide out painlessly (i hope!)

ohhh omg omg wow so what makes one want to pierce their arm? :shock: also now i'm curious what else is pierced :p

Mate if your only getting 6 months out of an eyebrow it not being done right. I done mine myself and its been in there for 8 years now.

lol only other thing i have is the tongue...

moth, you are one of the lucky ones. anything that is pinching skin (i.e eyebrow, bellybutton ect.) will grow out eventually. my eyebrow lasted wel over a year before i started to notice it slightly migrating out. i could have had another 6 months easily maybe more but i decided to take it out. some last 6 months, some last longer. some much much longer.

i was just saying 6 is the minimum to expect... just like 3 is for my arm. it will probably last longer than that though.

Last edited:
Looks good!
I got a new piercing too :D

image001aa9.jpg

ive had my eyebrow for like 2 years now and its still going strong :)

i like it kelly! My mate wants her hand web done. get in the way much? so far mine has a little bit.

Tell her to definitely get it done :)
It doesn't really get in the way, only because I'm so careful and aware of it haha. The only change I've had to make is I wear a glove in the shower, to stop it getting caught in my hair and to stop all the soaps, shampoos etc getting in it.
I had my hip surfaces done and they got in the way a lot more!

Nice,
I would highly recommend a dermal anchor as an alternative, you can put it almost anywhere, and looks easier to remove. I recently got one on my temple, can't wait to get more when I have the cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back