New piercing :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha awesome piercings ppl :D I still plan on getting my madison n nape done, will show yas once I do... meanwhile I have to be content with my labret n nose ring.. *sigh* lol

These have to get caught on things from time to time, yes? Like your clothes and stuff, and that's got to hurt.

Because you're using a surface bar instead of say... PTFE or a normal curvey bar the chance of rejection is much lower.
It looks nice. I hope you are looking after it correctly. Where did you get it pierced?

i've never liked the look of hand web piercings. But whatever floats your boat ^_^

I got the ring for the center of my lip the other day. It looks cool. I might post pictures tonight.
The next piercing i'm planning is two vertical labrets where snakebites usually go, it's going to look awesome.

I love piercings! Mine have never gotten in the way, I have 2 tounge rings and a belly ring... except the time my kitten jumped from the floor to ATTACK my belly ring.... that bloody hurt more than the piercings did. I like to be able to hide my piercings when i want to, but i want to get my nape done. To anyone that has it done, does it get in the way?
Also the best piercer in Perth W.A. is Exoctic Body Piercing, which is on theNorthbridge side of the Perth Train Station. :) Wicked :)

I love piercings! Mine have never gotten in the way, I have 2 tounge rings and a belly ring... except the time my kitten jumped from the floor to ATTACK my belly ring.... that bloody hurt more than the piercings did. I like to be able to hide my piercings when i want to, but i want to get my nape done. To anyone that has it done, does it get in the way?
Also the best piercer in Perth W.A. is Exoctic Body Piercing, which is on theNorthbridge side of the Perth Train Station. :) Wicked :)

I beg to differ, my friend had his nape done at Exotic...it was so wonky that he had to take it out because it looked so ridiculous :|

I've had my tongue done for about 8 years now...i love it heaps but gees it still gets stuck on forks occasionally and feels horrible! Also had my nose done but kept ripping at it everytime i washed my face or itched so got rid of it!

ive had my tongue for about 3 or 4 years, once the ball came off and shattered two thirds of my front bottom left tooth. that wasnt good :p (all good though, just got it capped)

Because you're using a surface bar instead of say... PTFE or a normal curvey bar the chance of rejection is much lower.
It looks nice. I hope you are looking after it correctly. Where did you get it pierced?

I got the ring for the center of my lip the other day. It looks cool. I might post pictures tonight.
The next piercing i'm planning is two vertical labrets where snakebites usually go, it's going to look awesome.

yeah, i researched it before i got it and was comfortable knowing i got the propper surface bar. i got it at off ya tree in highpoint in melbourne. he seemed pretty good there. he did my mates nape the same way.

Dont worry, i dont want this thing to scar up so im being a care nazi. washing it when i should. something like that you wanna take care of.

and yes, post pictures!

These have to get caught on things from time to time, yes? Like your clothes and stuff, and that's got to hurt.

my eyebrow did a few times, that wasn't too good but you get used to it that it becomes second nature to just move your hand a little differently or whatever to avoid hitting it.

I beg to differ, my friend had his nape done at Exotic...it was so wonky that he had to take it out because it looked so ridiculous :|
thats not cool at all kelly, i suppose one of my tounge rings is a bit to the left, but they all healed really quickly and had do props with any. But i also washed my belly and the bellyring with metho, worked really well by drying it up closing it heaps faster than it usually takes.

Do u have any piercers in perth you would recommend?

thats not cool at all kelly, i suppose one of my tounge rings is a bit to the left, but they all healed really quickly and had do props with any. But i also washed my belly and the bellyring with metho, worked really well by drying it up closing it heaps faster than it usually takes.

Do u have any piercers in perth you would recommend?

I'm pretty sure you're never meant to wash peircings with Metho...erm.

Primal Urge is the best piercing place in Perth, it's in the city.

thesilverbeast one of my mates has her neck done its the same as your arm exept her hair always get cought in it lol she has had if for about 8 months now but she had to take it out the other day and she was crying when she took it out and then it bleed for like 30 minutes

lol, you just copied me didn't you :p

000_0015-2.jpg

I also had the back of my neck done:

000_0003-9.jpg

niice.

it was a birthday present. originally going for nape but cos of my INSANELY curly hair i went the wrist.

Last edited:
Nice piercings everyone.
My mods are as follows:
  • nose
  • both tragus
  • both ears twice with lower hole stretched to 4ga with plans to go to 0ga
  • vertical hood
  • a microdermal in my chest which after a year rejected and i got it removed. Once it fully heals i'll get it re-done though.
I also recently got my first tattoo seems we are on the topic of mods.

I'd love to get more piercings and am hanging out for a madonna/munroe/beauty spot but due to work need to limit facial piercings.

Attached are pics of my micro and my tattoo after 1st and 2nd sessions.

pink_boa

Attachments

• 13052007177-001.jpg
    13052007177-001.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 19012008022-001.jpg
    19012008022-001.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 07022008040-001.jpg
    07022008040-001.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 98
Status