Body piercing help pls!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

foxysnake

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone can help me - Im looking at getting a certain piercing done, but dont know what the name of it is, and Im trying to find out some info on it!! What Im looking at, on the back of my neck, is getting a little disc inserted under the skin, than on top of the skin a pretty jewel is than clipped on to it. (From what I gather, when a girl I ran into explained it to me...). Does anyone know what thats called???? Any help muchly appreciated!!! Oh and I know theres a few ppl on here that have surface piercings, and well was just wondering how they healed up etc.
Much thanks and cheers,
Dee.

lol i think you're talking about a microdermal piercing. where there is only a singe entry point in the body?

ill let you know with my surface piercing... ive only had it for 3 days :p so far its a little red around the holes and was weeping a tiny bit today but otherwise fine.

yeah, surface piercing on the nape.

had several for years now....
napes are hard to clean alone, so have a friend to help for a few weeks.

i'd STRONGLY recommend getting it punch and taper... with a surface bar...

go somewhere good tho, with experience in these piercings.... NEVER go to hairhousewarehoue or ice, even if they say they can do it!

-they wont be cheap either.

have fun!

i thought they were talking about the nape too forensick but it doesn't explain the disc sliding under the skin?

It's called a Dermal Anchor, look it up on bmezine, lots of pictures etc :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back