not eating

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

britbulz

Not so new Member
Reaction score
please can any one help me with my 3yo childrens python that refuses to eat. It has been 9 weeks and I have tried everything from frozen to live, heat source,temp etc. Any help would be great, thanks

Thats the odd thing though is that everyone else is eating without a problem, it is just him. What do you scent them with as I haven't had to do it before?

I've had adult pythons out of no were go off there food. Maybe try something different in his/her diet. Works most times for myself. Maybe a bit of chicken get a chicken drumstick or breast and cut a piece of flesh off about the size he needs, make sure it's room temperature and give him a go on that, if he eats than through in a rat/mouse scented with the chicken. I have a incredibly fussy tully jungle that would eat nothing more than pinkie mice and she is a adult so you can imagine how fast she was growing. I tried her on the chicken the other day and she took it with no fuss. Also some snakes just decide every now and again to stop, she could sense that were not that far off cooling could be numerous things but give the chicken a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back