translator needed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diamonddan

Banned
Reaction score
can anyone here read these symbols???
there from the bottom of a porcilen plate i found and want to know more about ..
any help at all would be great ..
i cant find any help anywere else thats why im trying here...thanks...

Attachments

• gg.jpg
    gg.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 120
  • ggjglggjhgjhgjhgjh.jpg
    ggjglggjhgjhgjhgjh.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 91
Hi it looks like its missing the cup for the set usualy there would be eather 4 or 6 in that set um im not sure how much they sell for but there has been alot of asian sourcers for sale at antique stores in the past few weeks and there all been high price

it looks old but soemone has definately loved it long time

Not going to be of much help, but that is the manufacturers make and year of manufacture. Sorry, but maybe you could search the web for Chinese makers going back a couple of hundred years.

Do you have an antique store or an auction house near you......maybe even a jeweller. They hould be able to help you or steer you in the right direction to find out the history and value of them. Good Luck

"Man with no cup very thirsty "

LOL. :D
Sorry I cant help with the plate problem but if I was in your position I would take it to an antique shop or something similar. They are bound to give you a good idea of wat it could be.

Anyway, good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back