New olive addition !!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brettix

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
Just pick up this newest additon yesterday.Big thanks to congo python.
She hatched on the 27/12/07 and snapped up a runner sized mouse last night.
I have now seen the real beauty of the olive python,amazing animals.
Here's some pics.:D

pics175.jpg

pics173.jpg

Beautiful Olive! My wife is keen to get an Olive, but I would like to see a fully grown one first.

I've recently got two yearling Olives. One of them is the fussiest eater: only been able to get her to take a mouse once rolled in feathers (will update about her later). The other is a massive eater: often goes for my hand in the cage, and he's grown even in the month or so I've had him!

Lovely Olive, they are such beautiful snakes, and mine are very docile once out of the cage. I think they're my favourites, other than the eating issue.

Beautiful Olive! My wife is keen to get an Olive, but I would like to see a fully grown one first.
I told my wife they grow to about the same size as a carpet, but she found out they get a bit bigger. Stupid internet:D

Thanks llasher,i herd you can get the odd fussy eater,but normally have big appetites.
Your olive is beautiful cannot wait till myne is that size and bigger.

I have a pair of hatchies coming soon (within a month). I can't wait. I owned a pair many years ago but had to move them on due to personal circumstances and am just thankful I have the chance to be fortunate enough to get involved with them again. Great looking snake Brettix!!!

what a beauiful snake. my mate has an 11footer and has an insatiable appetite. eats more than i do lol.

I've just bought a hatchy olive, too :D OLIVES must be the fashion of the season :lol: I haven't got my fellow yet but can't wait :D Your photos are gorgeous

I must say they are one of the more smarter pythons, alway aware of what is going on around them and VERY food concious congrats they are a great species to keep.

OMG only a hatchie!!! She will be huge! My hubbie is keen for an olive, but I think that size might be pushing it...

beautiful snake brettix !
I guess part of what makes them so classic is that they won't 'dirty-up' after 4 or 5 years.

Beautiful snake brettix!!!

heres my female "olivia" :rolleyes:

Attachments

• newski 035.jpg
    newski 035.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 38
Jessb,i was suprised aswell at its size for a hatchie.

Natrix,your right,will always look smooth and silky lol.

OMG,she is one stunnig girl,Thanks eladidare.:D
She would have to break the 3m mark,yeah ?:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back