new piercing!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i get my belly button done at chrismas i no its boring but im excited

i've had it for 5 days now and it hasn't really swollen at all. Least problematic piercing i've ever had (so far, fingers crossed... lol)

My lip was the least problematic piercing I've ever had :) Healed very quickly.
Tragus on the other hand....:evil:

And your 12 years old. Isn't there a law against that?

If you are under 16 you can be pierced with parental consent.
You can legally get piercings at the age of 16 without parental consent.

Well, if that's the sort of thing the parents want then go right ahead. My daughter won't be getting any until she leaves home.

Each to their own, Paliadon. My parents let me get my navel pierced when I was 13 or 14.

Navel is a pretty tame and common piercing...it's become kind of like your lobes now haha.

yeah, navel was my first piercing apart from my lobes. It was my 15th birthday present from my mum (after a lot of persuading), she came with me and everything.

Yeah navel was the first one I got done.

My parents let me get my labret done when I was 17, but I waited until I was 18 to get the others (tongue, nipples).

Eventually I got bored of most of them anyway and removed the navel, labret and tongue piercings.

Mum let me get my tongue Pierced for my 14th birthday.

She flat out refused until she found out about my friend getting pregnant and said "At least you're not out doing stuff like that".

Vegemite Girl; Those piercings really suit you! Getting off the subject,should I get Tattoo on back of my neck? Have piercing in navel, and Tattoo on lower back ?????

:rolleyes:

should I get Tattoo on back of my neck?

Do you want a tattoo on the back of your neck? Do you know the design you want? Does it mean something to you or is it just for show? (If it's just for show you're more than likely going to regret it later down the track.)

You should have an idea in your head about what you want for a while before deciding that you really want it.

i had eyebrow, ear and helix done, but they've all fallen/grown out, so im naked. BUT if i get the time i plan to go back and get the eyebrow redone this week :D

piercings are fine, methinks. they come out. tattoos don't. babies technically do, but they're harder to dispose of.

Looks hot, really suits you..... I have my labret done but cause i work in a factory that deals with food it's gotta come out every day (pain in the butt), i want my belly button done too. Had my nose done when i was 16 that came out a few years later.

Yay Gem,
I was looking at modblog and seen on the side that you uploaded your picture in the Vertical Labret section =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back