couple of pics...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mckellar007

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
got a little bored this morning so i took some pics

some might be a little blurry, but its the best i could do with the camera

hope this works...

1. striker - jungle carpet
2. synester - BHP
3. crikey - salt water croc
4. crikey - showing off his teeth
5. terri - fresh water croc

Last edited:
there awsome animals expesually the crocs, do u have any pics of the crocs enclosures?

nah i dont, but ill go take some later on today!! the salty is in a big 6 fooot long by 3 foot deep croc tank, and the freshys are in a little 5 ft by 1 foot turtle tank

nice what do you feed your crocs? how often? is it getting expencive?

umm fish, chicken necks, mice occasionally, yabbies, prawns etc etc etc, the freshies eat crickets and little fish, and what ever meat i can cut up small enough for them....

i feed them a little bit ever 3 or 4 days, they have a couple of fish in there too that they can just eat if the decide too

its not really exspensive like, you can buy a pack of a dozen chicken necks for 4 dollars at safeway, fish you can buy in bulk, aka bait packets, crickets evey1 knows about, live fish 2 bucks each, or 1 for the tiny ones, yabbies 2 50 each, it all comes down to about 10 a week for the 3 of them

Yep for sure! and watch out that salty doesn't try and have a munch on ya he's definitely more than capable LOL :D

haha he had a go at me yesterday, the freshies have gotten me a couple of times but they dont even break the skin

here are the tank pics

1. salty tank - 6ft x 3 ft
2. freshy tank - 5ft x 1ft

Last edited:
You mat need to get a heated pool in a few years for that saltie, Awsome animal.

yeah, im planning to build a BIG outdoor enclosure and shed with a doggie door and an indoor and aoutdoor pool etc, cos in the winter, hes gonna need to be inside still, damn melbourne weather

Hi, probably a dumb question but what happens when the crocs get BIG! Are you allowed to keep them still?

nice crocs do you know if the saltie is male or female yet .?in the nt we can only keep crocs till they are 60cms if you live in suburbia but if you live in the rural areas you can keep them at any size with an approved enclosure.

umm, i would presume hes a male, because it came from crocodylus, and they breed them all to be male (incubate the eggs at exactly 32 degrees) so that they grow faster and they can turn them into a handbag faster... so my guess would be male, but im not 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back