Becs New Addition

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are great fun will keep you busy no time for forums,congrats

Nooooooo we'll miss her in chat too much! She'll just have to learn to type with one hand while she nurses bub with the other :twisted: :D

she won't chat in hospital but i bet she comes back hard when the baby is keeping her up etc

well it's about damn time!! i was growing old waiting. a little disappointed she didn't name it after your's truely, but jasmin's a fine name. congrats to becs and tribe :D:D,
josh (lele)

Have seen some pics of baby Jasmin this morning and she is absolutely beautiful :)

Yay becs :D:D
I hope she looks like the little baby chat icon errrrr haha.
& no matter what you "officially" name her...her name will always be baby KELLY to me :D

Congrats becs with the arrival of your cute lil hatchy :D Hope you're all doing well and trying to rest up lol

i wanna see a pic too, can you get us one bebe?
and as if Kel, becs told me on facebook that she always wanted to name it Joshina, but didn't wanna crush any APS dreams.

Thanks for the well wishes guys :)
Im back home now, were both doing well, although the 2 hourly feeds get a bit much during the night!
Her big brother takes his role very seriously, infact no ones allowed to hold her without asking him first :p

Oh and heres a pic:
P3060269.jpg

BECS She's gorgeous!!! Well done!!! Been waiting for a pic, she's got soo much hair, you can put it in a ponytail already, hehe.

Awww it's like the chat baby icon with hair :D
Very cute becs!!

Her big brother takes his role very seriously, infact no ones allowed to hold her without asking him first :p

That is soo cute :) My older brother was exactly like that when I was a baby!

Hope you and bub are getting plenty of rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back