Happy Birthday Clairebear!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tan

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Yay for you my little snake .................!!!!!
Happy birthday!!!!:D:D:D

Happy B'day to you.. Squashed banana and you... You look like a monkey... No wait... that's me....

Happy Birthday CLAIRE!!!

SEE YOU ON THE WEEKEND....

Hey everyone it's Claire's party on the weekend - if you live in between my place and hers I will pick you up on the way :p

haha

YAYNESS!

Happy Birthday Claire...

Awesome Paul. Me love parties, I'll be there :p Are you going past my place? I'll need a lift

Haha thanks guys! I've had an awesome day i love birthdays! And yeah if you live between Cairns and Townsville, feel free to jump in Slim's car (he offered it first so i'm allowed to offer it too hehe)!!! And Paul, you'd better take a detour to pick up mysnakesau!

Anyone else who wants to come along for drinkies Saturday is welcome to. It's at my folks house and is a St Patty's day theme. No snakes there to look at but i'm pretty funny to look at... so are Slim and Tan so we're amusing enough hahaha. PM me if you want to come. No weirdos... unless it's the good kind of weirdo...

Aw that's k Mags... you're probably sick of me after last week :p hehe! I'm going to make Tan organise a Townsville herp get together... she doesn't know it yet though so shhhh!!!

Aw that's k Mags... you're probably sick of me after last week :p hehe! I'm going to make Tan organise a Townsville herp get together... she doesn't know it yet though so shhhh!!!

:shock: Ok then......

Everyone dress as a GTP that solves the snake issue and the St Paddy's theme too!!!

Oh... and Three seats remaining only... Get in QUICK!

Mysnakes... *ahem* you chip in the $1000 fuel it would cost me to get to your place and I'll come get ya!

Though we'll be late for the parte'

Still... fun road trip...

Three seats - comfy, air conditioned and safe (has driver air bag :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back