What is your preferred ball shape?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your preferred ball shape?

• Too much sport is never enough

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Bugger footy lets get back to talking about pythons and snakes

Votes: 28 27.5%
  • Aussie Rules Rules - Rugby is for no necked nambie pambies

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • League is where it is at all other forms are played only by pansies

Votes: 23 22.5%
  • Union is the only true game, followers of other codes just don't get it

Votes: 10 9.8%
  • The round ball game is the only football - it is not called "The World Game" for nothing

Votes: 18 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In 1998 the balance of nature was upset in NSW and QLD, with the introduction of a new NRL team from down south. The Melbourne was born, in the only 9 seasons played to date the Storm have won the premiership twice and robbed was of a third...
This upsets the balance in NSW & QLD.

In 1998 the balance of nature was upset in NSW and QLD, with the introduction of a new NRL team from down south. The Melbourne was born, in the only 9 seasons played to date the Storm have won the premiership twice and robbed was of a third...
This upsets the balance in NSW & QLD.

:lol: Only doing that well because as a new side they get an increased salary cap. Same thing happened with Broncos and look how bad a team they are now:lol:

I prefer 'real' football... none of this 'footy' nonsense :twisted:

epl_600.jpg
Other than Union,got no time for egg chasing, ####head, plastic gangsters from the other 2 codes. Go, the real and only football. :p

i played nrl for 8 years and im over it i now love to surf i joined a club on the gold coast and i am loving it

Go the real football......the world game, skills and strategy all the way and a bigger pay packet than the oddball codes combined...
Go portsmouth, melb victory and WCFC......

Personally I know that the Melbourne Stormy Deamony Victory Tigers will dominate in the current upcoming season!

Actually cannot stand rugby - any code, after having been forced to play it in England as a child... it is a game that does zip for me... mind you even more tedious is American gridiron like games.

OMG 20% of the people who voted actually watch soccer... tisk tisk.

Actually my favorite is the shape of a sinker...

No other sport compares.

Boxing is fun to watch though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back