Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ah yes now we have a winner.
love me adders.

I can hear your inbox filling with Wellsi requests....I won't even bother asking......

Bugger it, sellin' me some Dave?? Got cash and must spend, burning a hole in my pocket....

Den

if you think hes so ugly put him back in the bush. otherwise i will take him off your hands for a decent price, i have a decent set up he would fit right into. i think hes gorgeous but hey each to their own.

NCHERPS
There are some patches of white as you can see. It isn’t that unusual to find stimsons over here with partial scale pigmentation oddities but it is usually just on the odd scales.

Cheers Dave

Attachments

• WP.jpg
    WP.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 119
I agree, Tatelina...Dave was around here the other day in his bright pink Lamborghini...that massive company is really doing well for him these days.

I was thinking the same thing...instead of allowing a big company to profit....

Butt Ugly Stimmy

I think that is quite a cool looking stimmy. It looks like that it is freckled, quite unusual.

I agree, Tatelina...Dave was around here the other day in his bright pink Lamborghini...that massive company is really doing well for him these days.

lol, did he park it beside your silver rolls royce jonno?

I think it is in the "interesting" category, not the "butt ugly", having said that i wouldn't be adding it to my collection unless i was a mad collector of stimsons, which i'm not. Will be interesting how it turns out in a few years and what offspring it could produce.

haha I'm with Nat in that my thoughts were almost identical on this one :D

I like the fact he's individual, and the faint orange specks makes him all the more interesting..

Besides, every species has it's ugly duckings as I'm sure you all know ;)

Glad you have a sense of humor Dave, i wasnt having a dig.
You could be running them over like all the non herpers.
Good luck.:D

NCHERPS
There are some patches of white as you can see. It isn’t that unusual to find stimsons over here with partial scale pigmentation oddities but it is usually just on the odd scales.

Cheers Dave

I thought my eyes were deceiving my for a minute.:lol:

Interesting that you say that it isn't unusual, do you think it might be from damaged scales that have left area's of scales without pigment??

Your in a good position over there Dave, many a new morph has come about from wild caught snakes, must be exciting going out every night, not knowing what you will come across.

Cheers Neil

hawktime
It’s a shame we aren't allowed to collect off the main roads as this would be a far more sensible use of wildlife under threat. It’s just that the public liability nightmares the department of main roads have, make it impossible to consider.

NCHERPS
It is exciting for the exact reason you stated. In fact three nights ago I just saw the most amazing western brown snake I have ever laid eyes upon and this includes any pic in any book I have ever seen.
Besides having the opportunity to collect specimens when required, I just enjoy visiting the Pilbara habitat, very addictive.
As far as white scalation being burns, they don’t appear damaged at all.
I actually have a woma that shows similar strange pigmentation including white scales but in the head region only. I originally suspected it was caused by burns but I am
now not so convinced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back