Some of my collection

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Morph-lette

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have finally got my new computer, have charged my camera, and had a day off work, so now I have a small selection of pics of my collection to share with you :)

Please enjoy!

Pixie (23).JPG Pixie - female maccie

Brady1 (8).JPG Brady - male maccie

Blond mac male (1).JPG Blonde male maccie

NSW Stimmi Male (7).JPG NSW Stimmi male from the Tibboburra near the Sturt National Park

NSW Stimmi Female (2).JPG NSW Stimmi female also from the Tibboburra near the Sturt National Park

And some more!

Heidi (12).JPG Heidi - Highlands Stimmi female from 5km west of Simpson's Gap

Heidi (17).JPG Heidi close up

Sandy (9).JPG Sandy - topaz tanami woma female

Sandy (17).JPG Sandy headshot

Sonny (6).JPG Sonny - topaz tanami woma male

Thanks for looking and I hope that you like my little slithery friends! :)

Thanks OzGecko! They're some of my favourites! I've also got a pair of yearling Highlands stimmis that have fantastic contrast and look stunning, but they're inshed at the moment, so will have to post some pics of them soon.

:shock: Ooooh. I like Heidi. What beautiful markings. Very jealous, you have 1 hellova collection :evil:! ;)

Thanks cracksinthepitch and kakariki!!

Heidi is a gorgeous girl. I can't wait for this season! It will be my first breeding season and if it goes to plan, then hopefully there will be a bunch of happy people out there with baby Heidi's!!

I am in love with sonny and sandy thanks for sharing

Hello Miss Morph-lette,

I am quite interested in the linage of the “NSW Stimmi male from the Tibboburra near the Sturt National Park”
They are beautiful looking critters. How old are these 2 and have the bred for you yet? Are they unrelated or from the same clutch?

Cheers DEC

Hi everyone and thanks for your compliments!

Heidi, Sonny and Sandy are fantastic!

I'm going to give breeding Heidi a shot this year (her boyfriend is in shed, so will have to wait to take some pics). Hopefully Sonny and Sandy will make me some pretty topaz woma's next year :)

DEC - The NSW pair that I have are only 3 months old, so I've got another little while before I get to breed them, but they're eating well, so that's a good start :) I only got them about 6 weeks ago, and don't know heaps about the lineage and whether they are from the same clutch. I will definitely have to do some more research :)

Cheers,
Megan

Fantastic Looking critters you have there megan:)

You did a great Job taking them pics as well.

Welcome to the herp addiction;)

Joel

Awesome collection, I'm a huge fan of the smaller pythons, your stimmi's and mac's are gorgeous.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments!

I'm getting really excited about breeding season coming up! I've started cooling and all my boys are cruising around their tanks trying to find the girls already! I can't wait to get some matings in! It's just a pity that some of them aren't up to breeding this year, but it will just make next year even better :)

Hey Megan, that Tibooburra Stimmo is a cracker. I haven't seen any around these parts as light as that one. If he gets homesick over that way, you send him over here & I'll look after him for you. Haha!

Col J.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back