WHATS Better?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is better?

• Promite

Votes: 15 12.4%
  • Vegimite

Votes: 105 86.8%
  • Mightymite

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well Promite,Vegimite go great on english muffins with cheese spread :)..so id have to say both

LOL vegimite is as aussie as lamingtons, kangaroos, the opera house, ularoo... (good examples?) Its just something that aussie have to eat, to be aussie. Dont question it, just except it and have some vegimite on ur hot cross buns this easter!

Vegimite is great for all the yummy mummies out there too.... they is 3 times the folate, in one serve of vegimite, than you need per day. Creates super healthy strong vegimite babies.....like mine :) GO VEGIMITE!!!!!! woot

Soooo....... smooth peanut butter or crunchy peanut butter?

:lol:

(Just for the record, I hate peanut butter so I don't have a preference either way)...

Soooo....... smooth peanut butter or crunchy peanut butter?

:lol:

(Just for the record, I hate peanut butter so I don't have a preference either way)...

Super Crunchy FTW
but if thats not available Crunchy will do, but definately not Smooth!!!

Bet all the British are disappointed you didn't include Marmite in the poll! Most Poms I know swear by the stuff. Although I'm proud to say that my British husband prefers Vegemite like a true Aussie!

I have to say I made a great strawberry and vanilla bean jam this week that wipes the floor with any of those salty, savoury spreads!

They all taste like cr*p regardless of country of origin.

I love Vegemite, but not the vegemite and lettuce soup my mum made when I was a kid.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back