Snake I.D please.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Layzboy_6294

Hey,
I was walking outside near my fish pond and noticed this lil' guy on the lilly pads. He was very placid and did not mind me picking him up or getting his picture taken. I let him go in a tree near the fish pond.
Hes a nice reddish colour all over, about 15-20cms long and seems to be very placid. Just wondering what he is? Im located in Southern Adelaide, S.A if that helps.
Hope you enjoy and Happy Easter.

100_1189.jpg

100_1190.jpg

100_1191.jpg

What the ?
It looks like some sort of albino elapid,or corn.
Its not fake is it,if its not all i can say is wow.

Oh, I've seen that type before, the shovel seems to bounce right off them.

LOL, yeah, its just a rubber snake. I thought i would have a chuckle :)

Lol, I looked at the mini pics and was thinking "I have to have one of those!" Then opened them up...:rolleyes: Had me all excited for a minute there :lol:.

You have too much free time. :p Happy Easter.

Thanks guys and girls. I was just having abit of fun :)

Ohhh, and i have alot of spare time over the long Easter w/e :)

haha lol.. were having house renevevations so we got like no place to stay inside.. out house is like ruined atm.. hard work!

LOL this one wasn't as friendly :shock:

Attachments

• 220320081424-001.jpg
    220320081424-001.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 76
a red lipped lilly snake they are extremely hard to get feeding thougt!!!!

they are the cheapest to feed , live on nothing ........nice snakes i love the different shades you can get from pinks to purpels to blues and fluro colours........happy easter all ............here is the little white crown snake in my pic ...its about 15 cm long ...found in my garden by my cat ...............RBB(this one is alive!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back