Jungle off Roger Lester

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice looking Jungles Jarrod, I hope you are able to breed them next year, I am sure you will end up with something special from them! :)

Hey Roger, those hatchies look great mate! ;)

great looking jungle Jarrod - starting to colour nicely!

Here are my pair I recently got from Roger (thanks again Roger :D)

Last edited:
re Jungle

Nice jungles jarod,roger and lozza,got browns sniffing around like an echidna in a termite nest :)

Here is my first ever python....Medusa!!!

Which I purchased from Rodger too!! She is my favourite python!!:p Soo..... you could say Rodger is responsible for starting my python addiction!! ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0201.JPG
    IMG_0201.JPG
    445.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1250.jpg
    IMG_1250.jpg
    549.4 KB · Views: 50
my misses blames him for my Jungle addiction LOL

re Jungle

Heres some of Rogers

The snake in those first two pics has a wicked pattern,reminds me of the patterning on the Worley and kuglowski gold blackheads they have advertised in Reptiles Australia magazine,really hot looking,ime a big fan of those beauties :)

Thanks Jay and Zulu The first pics are my mates female which has had its first cluch last dec 07 i was up there on friday and he ask me to put them up on aps to see what people think of them as he dosnt know how to use the net. Very old school he is .The striped ones are from my collection. He has some wicked hatchies there from Rogers line and they should be availible in a few months. I more than likley will be getting a pair as i just like these lines . And many thanks again Roger for the Tullys mate

nice bloke that roger.got two jungles off him over the years. here is a pic of a female

Attachments

• DSCF0420.jpg
    DSCF0420.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 46
The jungle in my avatar is one of my favourites,also bred by Roger.You won't find a better bloke to deal with.All of his animals are first class.

He breeds some of the nicest and most varied jungles around tha Roger fella!Here's one of my all time favourites he's bred there's plenty more but this one's always been one of my favourites and the strange bloke who owns him now who i can't recall the name of says it's still looking really really nice!!!

Attachments

• yellowboy.jpg
    yellowboy.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 106
re Jungle

God starve the bluddy lizards browns,you telling me you got rid of that,your an imbicile,give yourself an uppercut!! :)

Here's my girl from Roger, she's due for a shed...

Attachments

• Jungle1.jpg
    Jungle1.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Jungle2.jpg
    Jungle2.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back