Pics as promised

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyro

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics of our new place in QLD as well as some of the local wildlife, enjoy:)

Attachments

• tn_DSCF2789.JPG
    tn_DSCF2789.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 55
  • tn_DSCF2805.JPG
    tn_DSCF2805.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 99
  • tn_DSCF2822.JPG
    tn_DSCF2822.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 156
  • tn_DSCF2838.JPG
    tn_DSCF2838.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 83
  • tn_DSCF2915.JPG
    tn_DSCF2915.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 89
A few more

Attachments

• tn_DSCF2845.JPG
    tn_DSCF2845.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 112
  • tn_DSCF2972.JPG
    tn_DSCF2972.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 64
  • tn_DSCF3044.JPG
    tn_DSCF3044.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 99
  • tn_DSCF3061.JPG
    tn_DSCF3061.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 73
  • tn_DSCF3067.JPG
    tn_DSCF3067.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 60
wow you sure picked a good location for the local herp's like the 1st pic

Yeah we are really enjoying our new place,it's so quiet & peaceful compared to our last place

The herps are every where Bluie, i'm actually quite amazed how many we have found & we havn't really been looking either:)

I think I'm gunna move to Queensland, would be lucky to see a garden skink in my backyard!! Very nice pics.

Thanks kakari, & don't be jealous Ash I already said you are welcome anytime ;) Can anyone tell me is the legless lizard a Brigalow Scaley Foot? & is the turtle a Mary River Turtle? I'm totally hopeless with identifying turtles:)

is the turtle a Mary River Turtle? I'm totally hopeless with identifying turtles:)

To me eye the turtle looks to be a Krefft's River Turtle (Emydura Macquarii Krefftii). You can tell by the light yellow spots behind the eyes. Unfortunately, unless you're right alongside the Mary River itself or one of the very select few close-neighbouring waterways it's unlikely you will ever see a wild Mary River turtle in action. ;)

Thanks dirtyminded, I am besides one of the close waterways but not sure if i'd be close enough to have them in our creek:)

Lovely frogs, just be careful they dont end up in your pot plants. I dont know how they got into ours when I was living in QLD (they hung from the roof) but they got in there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back