My new lil gliders!! pics inside!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missllama

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I got my 6day early birthday present today the most beautiful little critters
i think i want to call them kira and kiyanu but im still thinking of names im about to go set up there home more with more things because so far they only really have there box's some branches etc so once iv done that ill post pics of there enclosures! :)

Attachments

• P3250004.JPG
    P3250004.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 36
  • P3250005.JPG
    P3250005.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 52
  • P3250006.JPG
    P3250006.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 69
  • P3250007.JPG
    P3250007.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 53
a few more pics

MORE TO COME :D

Attachments

• P3250008.JPG
    P3250008.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 30
  • P3250009.JPG
    P3250009.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 19
  • P3250010.JPG
    P3250010.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 37
thankyou :D im so happy with them they are both jumping round the aivary at the moment hehe

Hey their cuties! Just remember to keep em outside...they stink sooo bad even cleaning 3x a week i ended up selling mine 'cos i couldn't handle the smell lol

awww hahahahaha there inside at the moment but they will be outside eventually they are so beautiful im letting them settle at the moment but i just want to pick them up and cuddle them to death haha there so soft

thankyou :D my partner was constantly telling me to be patient and id get them eventually and im soooo glad i finally found some and they are really nice
(well the male is) the female makes those scary noises at me hahaha

GAH I JUST FED MY LITTLE BOY 3 MEALWORMS haha i was so nervous because i was scared he would get my fingers! im so glad to see they already are eating, ill put more pics up tonight when they come out of there nesting box's again

also they are getting along very well so i expect to see babies this year :D

thanks bredli_lover :p im still sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting for them to come out of the box! haha

Hahahaha. Guess what? That is the same cage I had trouble with! :lol::lol::lol::lol: That is precious! ROFL!!!
Love your babies MissL. Can't wait to have a "smoosh" with them myself.:p:p

:p hahaha u serious gah the cage is a royal pain in the buttox hehe!! i nearly tore it apart getting it inside today i actually had to take doors off there hinges lol but eventually its inside haha, i seriously just want to get them out and hold them for hours but i no they need to settle :(

Stop! Hahahaha. Look on the top of outside of roof. You should see the screw heads there. Hahahaha! I don't feel so silly now I'm not the only dufus !!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Theres a male on RDU i think ..going for 170? they were around 400 a year or 2 ago and unfortunately thats when i decided i wanted the smelly buggers LOL

mine are squirrels i think rdu has a sugar male? sorry i took so long i was feeding them and the boy came out and started climbing over me the girl is shy but she ate apple and honey from me but when i moved she got freaked out haha

they can be espensive if ur not patient if i wanted them when i first saw them i would have paid 800 but thats crazy because a few yrs ago u could get them for under 100 each haha, but yea i waited and paid 300 for my pair even still i could have got cheaper if i waited longer but this was for my bday and i was happy to pay a bit more for something i wanted
here are some more pics too by the way (in next post)

pics

more to come again later tonight hehe ill keep everyone up to date with how they are going

Attachments

• P3250003.JPG
    P3250003.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 6
  • P3250008.JPG
    P3250008.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 10
  • P3250011.JPG
    P3250011.JPG
    168.1 KB · Views: 8
  • P3250014.JPG
    P3250014.JPG
    150.4 KB · Views: 13
  • P3250013.JPG
    P3250013.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 6
Hey so what exactly is the difference between squirrel and sugar gliders they look identical

squirrels get double the size, theres really not much of a difference lol! but the size is a fair bit bigger, and squirrels are alot more rare, and are more expensive lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back