New Plates

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got my surname about 8 months ago in victoria so my car wears the plates 'DUCLOS' its a one off payment of $395 then no cost for the life of the plates.

Great plates Mrs I and not meaning to hijack but here are my plates

Cheers,
expansa1
TURTLS.jpg

Nice Mrs l!

This is my old car, the Ashmobile :lol: I sold the car a few years back but I've still got the plates.

I can't believe how expensive plates are in NSW with the annual fee. Mine were just a once-off at $395 and the plates are mine for life.

I wanted prestige plates that said 'Miss B' but they were taken, and even if they had been available it would have cost me $2,000.

285_smaller.jpg

I used to have the number plates THC-16V, for some reason i got pulled over by the cops alot:?

Could have been the big Cheech and Chong sticker on the back window:lol::lol:

Should have just said that the THC standed for The Herp Collector, but for some reason i never thought of that:lol::lol:

Ben

"I used to have the number plates THC-16V, for some reason i got pulled over by the cops alot"

lol. Awesome...

Lol, you have to be kidding me nick, my husband goes on and on about your number plate, he must have seen it around.

Mrs I

xxx

Yep live near Christies but hubby travels a lot in and out of town for work.

Awesome plate Nick.

Wont mention that you dont have the rex anymore.... :(

Mrs I

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back