stupid stunts...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mckellar007

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
this is what happens when you finish school and have nothing better to do all day....

i just wanna say now that noone got hurt accept me and it was only a minor injury because of my stupid brother throwing a stick at me....

more to come on thursday

hope they are in order

Last edited:
do you do parkour?? my friends boyfriend teaches people in sydney. its pretty cool stuff... or else i guess ur just doing hand stands on ur roof lol :)

Nice:lol:

Can't wait to see the "landing" :lol:

Ben

You're right , that is a stupid stunt , but somehow still strangely impressive .
So what do you do when you wake-up then , toss a coin , heads = look for job , tails=jump off roof ?

BEATS SITTING INSIDE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES GETTING FAT AND LAZY ...GOOD ON YOU BOYS DO BE CAREFUL TRY TO ANYWAY OTHER THEN THAT ENJOY LIFE ........when i was a kid we use to play war games using rocks and we didnt wear hard hats we rode our bikes without helmuts and we skateboarded down roads at speeds of god knows came a gutso many atime picked gravel out of wounds got stitches played in storm water drains swam straight after we ate lit fires (my brothers did) did all sorts of things AND WE DRANK OUT OF THE GARDEN HOSE TOO:) then at 5pm came inside sat down and watched the brady bunch!! RBB

another quick pic

i found this pic from the same day, it reallly inspired me, if i can get more peoople to make 10 dollar bets that i cant do something like climb to the top of a building, i could make a living....

10 dollars curtiousy of sam marino

Last edited:
Mate try skydiving, kiteboarding, SCUBA, hang gliding, etc. i love them. Hell of a lot more rush than climbing a building or doing handstand on roof.

Mate try skydiving, kiteboarding, SCUBA, hang gliding, etc. i love them. Hell of a lot more rush than climbing a building or doing handstand on roof.

haha thats the plan, base jumpiiing is the next step... then i wanna be like that guy who jumps out of one plane and lands in another with a 1000ft free fall without a parachute!! but the only problem with things such as skydiving, is you cant do it anywhere, anytime, and i currently dont have the funds. atm im just sticking to skating, bmx, surfing, snowboarding and motorbikes. oh, and jumping off buildings. something about it not being under a controled enviroment that gives me a rush

If ya can get the funds for snowboarding and motorbikes. Surely you can stretch it across other sports, lol. Once you've got your skydive licence, cost is minimal, other than the gear. I just love after a crazy surf or kite, heading up with some mates and jumping out of a perfectly good airplane.

If ya can get the funds for snowboarding and motorbikes. Surely you can stretch it across other sports, lol. Once you've got your skydive licence, cost is minimal, other than the gear. I just love after a crazy surf or kite, heading up with some mates and jumping out of a perfectly good airplane.

hhaha my dad pays for petrol on the bikes, and atthe snow all i have to pay for is lifthire,which ipay for by working at the lift!!

but skydiving is in my immediate future!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back