Blond Spotteds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigguy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Here a few pics of some young Blonds with reduced patterning.

Attachments

• striped Blond 1 08np.jpg
    striped Blond 1 08np.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 204
  • striped Blond 2 08np.jpg
    striped Blond 2 08np.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 196
  • striped Blond 3 08np.jpg
    striped Blond 3 08np.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 178
Mmm. There is my next purchase! Awesome. Did you breed them?

I like the pattern.

Dont suppose any of those will be up for sale?

They look great Bob they look like they have the makings of being striped dorsally as well maybe?
Well done

Wow, they are beautiful Bob, that 3rd one is probably one of the best I have seen.

fantastic looking blondes Bob, how many generations now have you been selectively breeding to produce ones like these?

They are 10th generation . Cant believe I have been working with them for so long.

Hi bigguy

Will you be breeding any blonde spotted this year that might produce reduced patterning again? If so when do you think they would be born?

Sorry, due to ill health last breeding season I have bred very little this summer. There were only 3 clutches of Blonds and none of these were from the reduced lines.

Health is still not good at this stage, so I have no idea how I will go next season. I will try my best, but only time will tell.

Congratz Bigguy youv'e done a great job mate.
Beautiful line you got yourself now.
Dont forget me if you decide to sell.

cheers brett

Wow, stunning! By far the best spotted i've seen (in my opinion) I love blondes, and the reduced patterning in addition? fantastic! Would love one of these guys!

and I hope your health improves.. dosnt sound good :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back