What really gets to you

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and moosenoose you look like ??????????????????? and you drive????????? and you have??????????and there is nothing wrong with croc shoes my pair actually saved me from being bitten by a EB it hit the top of my shoe so i love my crocs cause if i wasnt wearing them i wouldve had my thongs on and then i wouldve been going to the hospital (the snake was near my car and i didnt see the poor thing i startled it it took a hit at my foot but my rubber crocs stopped the bite:)) and when you comment overweight people wearing leggings you obviously mean WOMEN not many blokes seem to wear them so why didnt you just say women and what about overweight men with their plumbers cracks sticking out big enuff to drop a coin into sitting at the bar ???????????????????mmmmmmm or the skinny woman or man that needs A FEED bag tied onto them ???huh no one is perfect we all have our own preference on what we like and dont like ......I say each to their own ........

WRONG!!! :lol: :lol: Did I touch a raw nerve??? hehehe

and moosenoose you look like ??????????????????? and you drive????????? and you have??????????and there is nothing wrong with croc shoes my pair actually saved me from being bitten by a EB

Admittedly your ugg-boots would have worked betterer :p

What gets me is when people send you 1000 and 1 emails asking all these questions which you have already posted in the initial advert then after you have spent the last 2 hours answering them they decide their not interested!! Also annoying next door neighbors who can't control their yappy jack russels!! (soloution complaints to local council :p)

ummm:oops::oops: im a P plater and only just got it and ive made a few people angry:oops: but how else are we to learn! it doesnt just pop into our body like we got hypnotised or something.. :shock:

i almost pulled out in front of a bike the other day, my mind was on my hill start, hence my focus was wrong i do admit. but i apolagised and all was forgiven it was good :) thats all we need, is more tolerance and kindness :)

things that annoy me are cruel people who only care about themselves, and disregard the feelings of others. also people who are too highly strung, i mean, come on people chill out relax its not all that bad :D

Nat ;)

Hey herpsrule, I agree we shouldn't get cranky with P platers for just driving and learning (like you were) I'd like to think that most of us are tolerant towards that, everyones made mistakes while learning. But what bugs us the most, and I'm pretty sure I speak for most other road users, is when P platers drive like they have all the experience in the world. And I hate to say it but it's mostly guys. Some of them really have no idea of what could happen, they think they have control, and sure they might have control of THEIR car but they don't have control of other cars or kids that might run onto the road.

HA ha your right Aulizardking he does bump up his enclosure a couple times a day. Hes now on his second page of bumps lol

It really gets me when someone owes you money or a refund and you never get it. Especially when it's not enought to really bother about but it still changes the trust you have for that person.

when you can find two of the same socks, and they always have to be two different colours.

AND

the fact that lollapalloza is on at the same time as splendour this year...... garrrrrrrr!

what really ****** me off is people who neglect/abuse their pets and Melbourne's weather :p

For me It would have to be any form of animal cruelty, I think I've seen enough to last me a few lifetimes :(

what gets to me is people who dont know when to call it a day!!

Boy racers and plastic gangsters.

When they forget something in maccas drive through and you don't realise till you get home.

People who give **** to Noobs What they Wernt a Noob when They started!!!!!!!

People who don't like having young ones around.
We have about 9 members in our fire brigade aged 16 - 20 who give it there all. Some of the older members whinge about not wanting to babysit them. As I'm the training officer I am actually the one who oversees them, and they are brilliant. If the others bothered to get to know them they would see what a dedicated and enthusiastic group the young ones are.

I work hard in a normal pattern of hours. So when I've got to spend my hard earned leisure time doing the shopping why is it that the isles are full of people who are clearly on pensions who could so easily do their shopping at other times! They dither about and generally make my attempts at 'powershopping' very frustrating. Just what I dont want at 5.30pm on Friday. I work hard, pay my taxes and these bloody selfish pensioner types just have no consideration. Heck I pay my taxes (that pays for their pension) so why cant they do me the simple curtisy of doing their shopping at a time that I cant! I mean dont they realise they are wasting my life by getting in the way, wanting special packing of their goods, wanting home delivery, fubbbling with their card in the machine. I mean us working people are able to get through in no time. I reckon there should be supermarkets dedicated for tax payers!
I'll sit down now.
phew!

Just push them out of the way Bob, they have fragile bones so once they hit the ground they won't get back up, problem solved! Well, that's what i do anyway... :)

old people at my register frustrate me..
ie
i put the sale through for 20.30 say. they give me a fifty. i put it through and just when im about to hand them the change, THEN they say oh ive got thirty cents, and make my already down the ailes line wait some more.. and i say oh i cant put in my reg ive already put the sale through they get mad at me for it!!! WHAT???

or old people that fuss over hundreds of 5 cent peices... like im there to count thier shrapnel

working at the registers is horrible, its the last place customers go, so they complain to you. as if your a manager or something.. and especially when they pick up a product thats been misplaced into a mark down aile or something.. and make you take forever checking the price...
i need a new job lol im sick of people complaining about silly little things because people expect us to know everything.. (while at the same time im complaining lol)

anyways..

Nat ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back