What really gets to you

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
friends who SPAM my phone with msg's that say SPAM SPAM SPAM... or poke! lol

people who dont reply to msg's when ur trying to organise something.

bad drivers!! its not all P platers... its you oldies too!

people who judge you by the way you look!!

What grinds my gears?

When my hidden chocolate stash has been found...... and someone eats the last piece. :shock:

And those people who think all cats should be dead etc etc. ;)

whats with bashing the olds, if it wasnt for them you might not have the snakes that you have now or the mobile phone or the computer, what will you contribute !

we all start as P platers and we all get old

whats with bashing the olds, if it wasnt for them you might not have the snakes that you have now or the mobile phone or the computer, what will you contribute !

That sounds like something an old person would say! :lol:;):)

Round-a-bouts..or rather the people who can't use them. Grrr..they are the worst! Give way to the right if someone is already on it! Hello!! How hard is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you sound just like my mum....

i tell u what i hate the most, when u spend bloody 4 hours on hold to optus u get onto them and they tell u, u gotta call telstra for some dumb fault reason they then send someone whos 28 days late... and then they fix one thing and say your gunna have to call optus about the other as its broken now that ive fixed that, so u bloody call optus waste another 4 hours of ya life and get some dude who cant speak english... they tell u to call a different support section of optus and the other section tells u they cant help u and to call telstra!

when you can find two of the same socks, and they always have to be two different colours.

then people question u about your socks.... :cry:

dam underpants gnomes...

1,people who insist on iflicting their undisplined, noisy crap chrildren on others in high priced resturants at adult eating times( past 8 pm),
2People who use adhd as an excuse for the fact their wild annoying crap children need a solid *** kicking every time they do some thing wrong
3, the over prescription and diagnosis of social diseases(depression, split personality adhd)exceteram instead of admitting that they are probably just tools in the first place and their actions are their own fault and not that of some made up vocial "syndrome
4 People not saying that they are the one responsible- always some one some thing some other - fault.
5 idiots who decide that their own personal like of some loud, disturbing, usually crap activity is best performed in the middle of a public place affecting the passive enjoyment of hundred of other people example- 4 knobs who will bring a stero down to the beach and start a game of touch football and kicks in the middle of the most popular area of the beach and look offended and arc up when told to bugger off.
6 people who fart in crowded areas
7 peopl who cross crowded busy roads in peak times metres from crossing with small children in tow
8 forums that give me the opportunity to vent my displeaseure at the peopl of the world who insist on annoying me.

then people question u about your socks.... :cry:

You just say thats the trend now to wear odd socks. My kids and all their friends do

dam underpants gnomes...

LOL underpants gnomes.:lol::lol:

I love that little song they sing when they are stealing underpants

I agree with Python Princess, people who throw cigarette butts out their car windows. It happened in front of me today. If its from a moving car I feel like ramming them up the clacker (their car with my car, incase anyone misinterprets that) and if its stopped at a set of lights I would love to get out, pick it up, and throw it back in at them. Filthy people. I mean really, if you are willing to smoke the damn stinkin' thing in the first place what difference does it make if you take it home with you and dispose of it properly!

I agree with Python Princess, people who throw cigarette butts out their car windows. It happened in front of me today. If its from a moving car I feel like ramming them up the clacker (their car with my car, incase anyone misinterprets that) and if its stopped at a set of lights I would love to get out, pick it up, and throw it back in at them. Filthy people. I mean really, if you are willing to smoke the damn stinkin' thing in the first place what difference does it make if you take it home with you and dispose of it properly!

I may or may not be guilty of throwing discarded cigarettes back into smokers cars...I may have even done it to the odd APS member before.

MOOSEYNOOSEY MY UGH BOOTS DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN:( and yes i am very protective of my CROCS i love those shoes ......:x.................leggings you have a point and plumbers cracks well no one wants to see them ......:shock:.......BUT YES MY RAW NERVE IS CROC SHOES:evil:..............RBB:rolleyes:

If you did Jonno....good for you!
My hubby spotted a woman throw her cigarette butt out her window, then get out of her car and walk away. (She didn't know he was watching) So he went over, picked it up and wedged it in her side mirror. As he was doing this she came back...he said something to her about her littering and she claimed she was coming back to pick it up. She seemed quite embarassed.

We to can not stand smokers most of them are rood inconsiderate people my missus is allergic to the **** they put in cigarettes so we can't even walk in an out of a shop with out being hit by smoke also hate smokers how just throw out their butts any where they like also when they smoke around their children imeen don't they care about there kids health

Lewy

We to can not stand smokers most of them are rood inconsiderate people my missus is allergic to the **** they put in cigarettes so we can't even walk in an out of a shop with out being hit by smoke
Lewy

So she is allergic to tobacco then?

PEACOCKS!!!!! i HATE peacocks!
the damn glorified turkeys wake me up every morning. crap an my car and scratch it with their claws. break our bird feeder, send our dogs mad and crap all over the verandah!

i also hate neighbours who dont properly confine their annoying, noisy and messy pets!

Yer i guess so she ends up with a sour throat losers her voice sic the next day been to the doc Heep's about it and they just say stay away from smokers Yer right like that's possible

Can't even drive with our windows down from the smoke that comes in from people in front of us smoking away

What gets me is there is no need to smoke it dose nothing for u it Just kills u

Lewy

Maybe not tobacco, it may be she is allergic to one or more of the 3000 or so other chemicals in cigarettes!
The things people put in their bodies......even when they know how bad it is, they still do it.....

Maybe not tobacco, it may be she is allergic to one or more of the 3000 or so other chemicals in cigarettes!
The things people put in their bodies......even when they know how bad it is, they still do it.....

Tell me more or do you mean "one or more of the 3000 or so other chemicals found in TOBACCO!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back