Mac Herps Show - 30 March - Bigger & Better

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be heading off to the show in a little while, first in best dressed to snap up anything good i see;)

Cheers,
Matt

YAY!! I'm ready to hit the streets woohoo!! If anyone sees me - I'll be the one in the blue with jeans :D

Hey, just finished setting up my new enclosure for my two new ACKIES i just bought from the show :D:D:D:D . Strangely though i went there with $500 in my wallet that seemed to have gotten me no where so i had to go find a atm get a further $200 out and now thanks to greg beckett, extreme pets and last but definantly not least mac herps i only have $30 left from $700 but the smile can't be wiped from my face. Was a tad weird seeming i wasn't planning on buying anything in particular but a big thanks to macarthur herps society and peter for putting it on for us all to enjoy and seemingly leave with empty wallets :shock: thanks again greg and mac herps i enjoyed it very much and im sure alot of people as it was packed when i left .

Only bummer was didnt meet any aps people im sure there were alot of you in amongst everyone else though ahh well theres next time :)

Cheers,
Matt

I seen a fair few short necked and long necked turtles few childrens pythons, various geckos, beardys, eastys, womas, blackheads, gillens monitors blotched bluies were a few i seen can't rem all and last but definantly not least were a few ackies for sale i couldnt help myself and had to have one but then in an instant i had bought my second one :D:D:D i seen a fair few camera flashes goin off so hopefully there is a few pics that will be floatin around shortly.
Heres a couple pics of my new ackies in there set up... if any1 has any suggestions on how i should keep them please pm me.

OOPs seems the photos are to big to upload does any1 know how to shrink them so they'll be able to upload onto aps????

Cheers,
Matt

twas there.......twas alright....some good lookin animals....i met jacqui and her daughter, leigh, grimbeny and mysnakesau, nephrurus and jonny and saw a fair few more.....:D

almost bought me some knob tails but wasnt quite ready for em :(

any ways cheers pete. good organisation :D

Matt

Heres a few pics of my ackies i bought from the show and also the enclosure and setup which i also bought from the show....:)

Cheers,
Matt

Attachments

• ackie1.jpg
    ackie1.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 92
  • ackie2.jpg
    ackie2.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 94
  • ackie3.jpg
    ackie3.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 88
Ha Matt where are the fish?

HA darren how is my enclosure going...had to chuck out the fish so i had something to keep em in till you deliver the enclosure for my bredli which is in the exoterra i want to house the ackies in lol :)

not too many gecko ryan
i was hoping for more but was a bit disappointed
there was one guy there with about 5 o.marmorata and 5 N.levis levis
urs had a few n.amaye on display
a few other people had one here or there

yey

Heres a few pics of my ackies i bought from the show and also the enclosure and setup which i also bought from the show....:)

Cheers,
Matt
i was there and it was WELL worth flying for :p
i was gonna buy those ackies and get them from brissie airport shame i couldnt though.. ther will be more when i get back from hollies!

i met one Aps goer, mr spike :p was very nice, hehe i love the little card he made :D
the photos and things on display were soo awsome, some people excell in photography so much especially the bullock photos haha i went back at the end and wanted a calendar or something but mum didnt want me to spend any more money so i went :lol::rolleyes:
i ended up with a book on frogs, and some frog call cds and a necklace & ring and stuff lik that. but i got lots of numbers and cards!!! very nice animals there indeed! (i intend on doing a few calls for some froggies and other stuff hehe)

if any of you saw a chick with a greyish skirt, and black leggings (i borrowed from my cuz), black top and a grey jacket, that was me :p (sydney was alot colder then i expected lol)

Nat ;)

It was a good day. Very happy with the two Oedura coggeri I bought off Spongebob. And the feral cat pelt, so soft and fluffy.

Mattmc - You didnt come up and say Hi - why not? :D

was a great day. met up with slatey,neph,hazza,hobbo,mysnakesau,peterjohnson,hetty i think that was it and seen mr spike

Griz - You left me high and dry mate, was waiting for you to say 'Hi' and give me a hand :D

lol would help if i knew what you looked like lol.probably walked past you a million times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back