Snake Rescuer needed Immediately

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they dont allow you to feel what the snake is doing and the can get caught up in them.

Really? :shock: You learn something new every day! How come???

because handling or capturing vens is something that requires "feel" you cant feel anything through gloves and also if you get hold of a snake with gloves on you will ither hold it to tight or it will roll in your hand and tag you

for ven removal you should be able to do it with one hand, a hoop bag and if your really unlucky a hook/jigger as well (especially if your pulling the said ven out of a tight hide spot)

Peters right, it can be more dangerous to wear gloves, hard to gauge how firm ur holding a snake with gloves on, easy to hurt the snake or not hold it tight enough and have it slip free of ur grip.

Peters right, it can be more dangerous to wear gloves, hard to gauge how firm ur holding a snake with gloves on, easy to hurt the snake or not hold it tight enough and have it slip free of ur grip.
Well I'll remember that if I ever decide to go out and catch wild snakes!;):D

Jono, are you paying a import tax on those boots?
I was thinking of importing something similar,just a slightly different colour !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back