Some Collection Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:) well looks like it all paid off for u :) gorgeous collection you have there :) how old is your little GTP?

Thanks for sharing Minka! I am so jealous of your collection, you have all my favourites! Count me in on the next bank job!!

Yes Den they are... There stunning animals... Cheers

I would have to say my albino darwin

Albino Darwin Male

Attachments

• 000_0001.jpg
    000_0001.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 85
  • 102_0242.jpg
    102_0242.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 102_0245.jpg
    102_0245.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 72
That's one nice collection you've got there Minka, did i mention I'm not married :)

loos kind of like a pygmy to me

superficially it looks very perthensis, however a closer look reveals it lacks the reddish colouring in the front half, but the pattern makes you look twice.

Thats one nice collection I must say [ not to mention the profile............lol ]

Heres a couple pics that i have just taken of the baby GTP...

Attachments

• 102_0915.jpg
    102_0915.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 55
  • 102_0918.jpg
    102_0918.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 51
Thanks Minka, So beautiful, coming from some one who has a fear of snakes :oops: lol
But If I didn't that one would be my pick!

Hey Minka, beautiful Chondro for sure! :D
Do you have any current pics of your other one?? You had 2 in the beginning of the thread. I would love to see how they are developing in relation to each other as you always hear how differently chondros can change even within clutchmates. And this one you have posted already looks as though it has grown quite a bit since the original pics. :shock:

Gotta love those yellow worms.. Boring as they may be, nothing better to look at IMO..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back