Realestate site with suburb,street and house sales history!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha yeh thats cool, but the images around my area are old, im on outter suburbs of melbourne, the images are about 4 years old because photo doesn't show the room we built for the spa

its a cool site but its incorrect its saying our house sold for more then we payed for it!!!!! ;)
the site's saying 270K but we only paid 256K....... but hey....... its great for finding street value and seeing what the neighbors paid!! :)

Cool site, but doesn't have most info.. Eg my street they have 4 sales in the last 5 years, there has been about 20 at least..

if only it showed how much rents have increased by...

my old house i moved out of 12 months ago, was $2200 pcm... and i know the LL owned outright
saw it listed last week for $4100pcm

god i hate LLs like that.... even if it was heavily morgaged thats well above intrest rate rises
LLs like that are worse than RBA for pushing rents up....

my kingdom for an honest landlord...

if only it showed how much rents have increased by...

my old house i moved out of 12 months ago, was $2200 pcm... and i know the LL owned outright
saw it listed last week for $4100pcm

god i hate LLs like that.... even if it was heavily morgaged thats well above intrest rate rises
LLs like that are worse than RBA for pushing rents up....

my kingdom for an honest landlord...
but if thats what prices in the area have risen to then why not make maximum profit from your investment while it lasts?

if any of you read the news you would have found this site also :p i had a play with it last night, interesting.

QLD and NSW only because QLD is becoming the new sydney. eg. more houses, more people, more rises in housing costs and sales, rent etc.... we need somewhere 'else' other than sydney to put people.. and its gonna be Brisbane...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back