Krefts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Homebrand91

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Dont know if this request should be in this part of the forum but : If any1 has any photos of their kreft turtles could u post em :D

Iv got some real goodies of tiny young Kreft's River Turtle i found in a creek near my house, looks like a recent hatchling, but cant seem to get hte pics on?
there large high quality photos but i resized them but still cant get them on? any one know how to sort this out? is there another way of putting them on? because often people have the pictures already large under their message, instead of the thumbnails you have to click on to enlarge, how do i do this?
Cheers, Dan.

Iv got some real goodies of tiny young Kreft's River Turtle i found in a creek near my house, looks like a recent hatchling, but cant seem to get hte pics on?
there large high quality photos but i resized them but still cant get them on? any one know how to sort this out? is there another way of putting them on? because often people have the pictures already large under their message, instead of the thumbnails you have to click on to enlarge, how do i do this?
Cheers, Dan.

Get a free account with Photobucket.
http://photobucket.com/
Upload the pics at 800 X 600 resolution at photobucket site then add the image code for that picture to your post and the larger photo comes up on your message.

Cheers,
Craig

where did u find em at the sunshine coast, ive heard there is a creek near nambour with alot of them living in it

Heres one of mine..sorry taken with a phone camera.
IMG_0386.jpg

23022008988.jpg

well i put some photos with this comment but there not showing up :evil:
iv tried everything!
i give up
DanTheReptileMan

Last edited:
when these ones are fully grown can u feed them small mice or is that just the long necks?

well i put some photos with this comment but there not showing up :evil:
iv tried everything!
i give up
DanTheReptileMan

A way to cheat with piks is to open them on your computer so you can see the pik, then veiw it in a smaller window until its a nice size for posting. Hit the key 'PrtScm' or whatever on your keyboard that is abbreviated for printscreen, then go into Paint (everybody has paint) edit, paste then cut your image out, create new and paste again. And done, save it as a JPEG and just attatch photo normally through normal replying to thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back