SE Asian herps - King Cobra, Green Pit Viper and others.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathryn_

Reaction score
IMG_1165.jpg
IMG_0457-1.jpg

Green Pit Vipers, Thailand and Malaysia.

IMG_0453.jpg

Mangrove Snake, Thailand

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

King Cobra, freehandled in Bangkok Snake Farm, Thailand.

IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_1163.jpg

Red-tailed Rat Snakes, Malaysia.

IMG_1160.jpg

Unknown dragons, Malaysia.

IMG_1427.jpg

Alligator Snapping Turtle, Malaysia. I think there's are actually north American but they're just so cool!

Hope you like :)

Wow they all look so amazing! did u go there? Green Pit Vipers colours are just insane so nice!

Nice work, I have been to Thailand and Malaysia a few times, great place and plenty to see!

Pit Vipers are def a favourite, there amazing.

Thats the snake show at the Hosptial yeah? I could almost pull out my exact photos of that show, very similar, same snakes lol..

Nice pics , thanks.
I love the Mangrove Snakes , they've got a nice one at Australian Reptile Park that's a
good-looker & always seems to be on the move each time I've gone there.

wow i love the pit vipers
they look amazing
good work and thanks!

green pit vipers put girlie GTP,s to shame

king cobra is def the KING

Great photos - Love that snake farm in BKK. When I went there – I got a little close to their King Cobra (Handlers backed off). Would recommend anyone interested in snakes in South East Asia to go there.

Thanks for sharing your photos.

Great pics, I'll be in Bangkok in Aug so will be going to the Red Cross Snake Farm. Can't wait!!

Awesome pics! love that green viper.i beleive that unkown dragon is a asian water dragon.

Thanks for the comments guys :)

I realised I put the last pit viper shot in with the rat snakes, but I can't edit my post, so ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back