Bitten FOR THE FIRST TIME

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stimmoboy

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all
early today i got bitten by my stimmo and i thought it was funny that i still had sharp pain in my finger. when i took the band-aid off i had a tooth in my finger will losing a tooth damage his jaw.

Steve

WoW haha must have beena bit of a shock! :shock: I personaly havnt been bitten yet .But i'm so curious to what it would feel like being bitten by a big adult Carpet

WoW haha must have beena bit of a shock! :shock: I personaly havnt been bitten yet .But i'm so curious to what it would feel like being bitten by a big adult Carpet
well a yearling bredli hurts a little bit but having their teeth strike bone is a weird feeling.

Being bitten by the little ones tickles. :lol:
And for Nikki-Elmo - don't be too curious about being bitten by the big ones. I had a 7ft female carpet that 'hit' the back of my hand one night. (hubby was behind me with her dinner - oops!) :( I had a full set of top & bottom jaw teeth punctures. She bit me that hard and fast, punctured the veins in the back of my hand and inflamed the ligaments. My hand swelled to twice it's normal size (no joke) and was black for nearly 2 weeks. I had pain and problems with my hand for over 4 months afterwards - I had the doctor stuffed!!! ( & yes, i had a little cry:cry:). So just enjoy others' pain stories - don't be in a hurry to cop 'the big one' yet.:D

Being bitten by the little ones tickles. :lol:
And for Nikki-Elmo - don't be too curious about being bitten by the big ones.

So just enjoy others' pain stories - don't be in a hurry to cop 'the big one' yet.:D

hehe yeah, i still have blood stains on the carpet from my bite from my adult (7.5ft) MD.....

LMAO now where are the pics of your bite? we wanted to see BLOOD .......................RBB

I was bitten by a big adult Scrub Python when I was 16. It hit me in the left shoulder that hard that it dislocated. I still have troubles with it to this day.

LOL everyone, i haven't had anything that bad but ive been bitten on the finger and he held on for a 40min then he got hungry and decided to attempt to eat my finger, got down to my parm...realsised he couldn't eat so spat!!!

geez jonno, thats a pretty big hit, never thought a snake could actually do that!

Luke

hehe yeah, i still have blood stains on the carpet from my bite from my adult (7.5ft) MD.....

Not that big, but it bled like hell......

roverbite01.jpg

heres the culprit....

roverbite03.jpg

I was bitten by a big adult Scrub Python when I was 16. It hit me in the left shoulder that hard that it dislocated. I still have troubles with it to this day.

He must have really wound up and hit you in the right (wrong) spot Jonno. Bet that hurt a little!

When i had me adult coastal carpet, i got him out and i asked me bro too open the garage door and he didnt so i had to go around the side in pitch black and then he bit me. And you cant feel a thing when he bit you. mind you this is a 6.5 foot snake

It's not the teeth that hurt from a big snake bite, its the power and force behind the impact. It makes you think twice about being an idiot around big snakes. Last time I was bitten by an 8ft+ carpet the first thing I felt was this massive whack on the back of my hand, and then when I looked down I saw the blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back