What song was No.1 The day you were born???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh Nana Hiya Hi Yah!

For me it was Little Town Flirt, Del Shannon.

:p

Hix

And who wouldn't love such inspired lyrcis as "They say that one and one make two, but you and me will know it's three. They say that we won't be happy, I wish they'd get up a tree"?!?! :D

What does it says about me that I remember that? :S And that I know that Dr Hook song word for word.... :oops:

My song was I Just Wanna Be Your Everthing by Andy Gibb.

Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor

*shudders at the 2 U part*

I don't understand it though because that song only came out this year haha the site is full of LIES!

Lol, no it has been out for a long time! My mum likes that song :rolleyes: we weren't allowed to listen to our music in the car - all her cds were in there :evil:

Mine was: I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) - Whitney Houston

I think you'll find it's "I wish they'd get off our tree" as in 'get off our backs'.

:p

Hix

Lol thanks Hix, now it's sounds even more brilliant than I thought it did before! Makes a little more sense too....not much though.

Great site, thanks! Mine is A Whiter Shade of Pale by Procol Harum. I don't know that version but didn't Willie Nelson do it too?

Well done all;) Its great to see all the replys and the wide range of age we have here as it reflects in the music that was around then!!!!! :D:D

December 1963 (Oh What A Night) - Four Seasons

Wonder if this is what my parents were singing... he he

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back