best substrate

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptile_Boy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
just a question. what would be the best subsrate for a blonde mac and a childrens. not news paper because there enclosures are odd made. so news paper is out of the question. i need some thing else

and what would be better for heating a globe, mat, or cord?

I've been using fake grass with my childrens for about 15 years with no ill side effects. You can get a couple of pieces, then when you need to wash one(just hose it off and let dry) you can put the other one in there.

I use a ceramic globe in mine, it has no light, so it good for night as well.

thinking about that but the guy who we baught the enclosure off did a big bodgy job. so it is hard with the fake grass.

you just cut the fake grass to fit the bottom of the tank simple can u post some pics of the tank

the way he made it, like he left the frame work showing, the is no proper flooring just the roof of the other enclousre benief it.he didnt put proper wood for flooring.

Why did you buy it? Sounds really dodgey to me, and a possible escape risk for your snake

why dont you take the snake out of the tank and fix the problem put some wood then put down some substrate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back