Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh good luck! i do hope you find him, i had my first taste of what its like to lose one just last weekend. somehow i managed to leave both enclosures to my spotted and bredli open on sat night. woke up sunday to find them gone, i was terrified! in an absolute mess trying to find them. but i was very lucky, i just thought where i would have headed if i were them, found one in my nice warm laudry closet and the other curled up on my laptop :D never letting that happen EVER again. good luck good luck good luck!

hey good luck finding your snake mate. we had a vic carpet and she went missing for over4 a month and one day i went down stairs too get too the freezer and she was right above it on the wall

One of mine that went missing, just turned up. I thought she was gone for good :-(
But a happy ending, I wish you luck

When one of mine got out (She was only out 20mins max though), I found she went behind the fridge and was around where the motor is...lucky she didn't fry herself! :shock:

So I know you've looked UNDER the fridge, but have you checked behind it where the motor is??? he may be curled up next to or around the motor somewhere???:?

Good luck!

Try putting masking tape in balls against the wall, because snakes usually get somewhere along walls, but only use masking tape.

is the masking tape to let me know if he is moving around at night ????

what di i watch for?

I think he means you watch to see if the tape ball is away from the wall in the morning.

I hope you find your snake.

just tryed the fridge again but this time put my hand up behind the motor but no go . i did check the linen closet again but no. this is getting depressing. lola (bundys female mate) has not moved from were she is since he got out and is very snappy . more than usual anyway . i open the door and she ssses up and trys to strike .

sorry to keep this thred going but i have an update. !!!

my other dimond broke out again last night (i thort i re fixed all posible escapes ) but thanks to your help on this thred she didnt get far i found her on the back of the fridge. put her back in and straight away she showed me were she got out . dont know how i missed it!! it was a half inch gap at the top of the encloser.

but the good news bundy is still in the house. but were is the question. ??? this morning i found scatt (poo) on the kitchen bench. so i think he could be behind the oven. my question is does anyone know which way the poo comes out ?? theres a white bit then a long black skinny bit (the skin of the rat i think. the reason i ask is that if the white bit comes first that means hes heading for the stove.

that's great news mate.

as for the poo, buggered if I know, but googling shows that there is footage of snakes laying cable on you tube. Some people have far too much time on their hands!

Cheers
Blake

Last edited:
My childrens python got out once, found him that night and he was really angry lol, Has everyone elses python been not so pleased to be caught?

well lola got out last night she was fine when i grabed her. but she was cold so i think she was happy to be back

well i just looked behind the oven and theres no bundy but there is a hole in the wall the size of my fist so he could be inthere.

ok great news i came home from work and did the usual rounds looking for bundy with no luck. noticed the kitchen flinds were open so i went closed them (this is the good bit) and just as i gave the cord a tug i noticed bundys tail pop out . im soooooo dar happy i got him back. hes a bit snappy (tryed to bite my face about three times) but i dont mind. gave him a quick bath and now hes having a feed . he will be reunited with lola very soon. as i walked pased lolas encloser he streched out to get to her but she ignored him. but its all going to be ok now . thanks for your help every one . as for the person who said check the curtains and look up high. YOUR A GOD!!!! . thanks again if it wasent for this site and for the helpfull friendly members i would never of found him.

Lucky, lol I just lost my frog today but found it a few hours ago. Thats good you found him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back